No announcement yet.

Week 8 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson Palmer with the worst touchdown pass I've ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
      Two weeks in a row where I come in here and am surprised at how ******* clueless people are about the Cowboys players, coaches, drafting and everything else. They're getting so much hate right now its ******** and I'm not even a Cowboys fan, I generally hate the franchise... At least criticize the ****** parts of their team, not Romo and the Felix Jones draft pick (going back to last week's thread). I can't even imagine how much the hardcore Cowboys fans hate responding to the complete ignorance in these threads.
      Jerry Jones has been and will continue to be the root of the Cowboys' problems so long as a salary cap exists.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

• Tough for the Jets to now burn another challenge and have none left the rest of the game, but I think it's pretty key in terms of field position. Looks like it's not even going to be overturned either, kind of weird that you can't make the right call on a challenge sometimes, that simultaneous possession can't be reviewed is kind of odd. Why limit the ability to make the right call?

Comment

• Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
          Jerry Jones has been and will continue to be the root of the Cowboys' problems so long as a salary cap exists.
          This.

The only reason the Cowboys have ever won any Super Bowlsduring the Jerry Jones era is because of one man: Jimmy Johnson. And the only reason they haven't been completely irrelevant the past 5 years or so is because of Bill Parcells.

Every season in which Jerry Jones is calling the shots regarding draft & free agency is a season wasted and squandered. The man simply cannot draft. He's like a magpie picking bright, shiny objects.

Comment

• Tramon Williams is having himself one hell of a game so far.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Having Perriera is a huge addition to Fox broadcasts this year.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Jerry Jones has staff members on salary to take the blame for .... well pretty much anything.

LMFAO! Ryan tells the media all wk "No excuses!!!" so he tries a fake punt inside his own 10 & didnt make it. What boorish fool.

Comment

• Jets - Pack game is really good today.

Comment

• The Packers have Brett Swain? Will their infatuation with white guys with greasy awful hair ever end?

Comment

• That's a TD run by most other QBs, but it's Jon Kitna we're talking about.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• How did Kitna not score there? Nice play, but damn...he had so much room.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• First team to 10 probably wins this Jets vs Packers game.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            How did Kitna not score there? Nice play, but damn...he had so much room.
                            The FB gods have decreed that Dallas will draft inthe top 5 next April just to see the look on Jerry's face.

Upside is that they won't have to trade up ... again ... & give up the ranch to do it. Dallas makes draft day trades for the absolute gleeful hell of it.
                            Last edited by LizardState; 10-31-2010, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Derek Cox was held clearly on Kitna's run.

And you ******* idiots, that's not a TD

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
                                I get that it's a strategy and I think it's a stupid one. The Chiefs have good kickers and punters. They run the ball well and play good defense. They should be playing the field position game, not taking unnecessary risks. I agree with you that Weis made a poor call there, but it can't be overlooked that the buck stops with Haley.
                                I don't have any problem with Haley. Anyone who does is a silly goose. He's the main reason that team has turned it around so quickly. He came in last year and changed the culture of the team, and it's continuing and paying off this year. I think part of going for it on 4th & Short is field positioning. If you miss the FG, you give the other team 7-9 yards.

Like I said, I don't know the numbers on it, but it doesn't bother me. I don't think it bothers most Chiefs fans. I actually like it...it's exciting at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information