No announcement yet.

Week 8 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that drop didn't help Rodgers either.

Comment

• Originally posted by _YL_ View Post
      Chiefs are stupid should of just kicked the 3 to get some points on the board you can tell points are gonna be hard to come.
      Haley has been going for it on 4th an insane amount this year. It's come back to bite them in their losses.

Broadcasters seem reluctant to call coaches out on their stupidity. Ryan faking that punt wasn't "gutsy" it was stupid. Haley going for it on 4th every effing time is stupid.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
        You think a whole lot more of Tony Romo than i do.
        Tony Romo is a ******* legend and don't you dare ever besmurch his good name. The Cowboys need to take a defensive lineman or defensive back and stay far, far away from away from Luck/Locker.

Comment

• Megatron TD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
            You think a whole lot more of Tony Romo than i do.
            I dont get the hate...he has one of the highest winning percentages among active QBs. He carries this team on his back, with a ****** offensive line and little to no running game, these days.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Maybe Singletary thinks he will keep his job if they have more 1st dns. today.... he was rated a 9 on the 1-10 Scare O' Meter of hotseat coaches on ESPN this morning. York needs to man up & tell him Clean out your desk.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                Maybe Singletary thinks he will keep his job if they have more 1st dns. today.... he was rated a 9 on the 1-10 Scare O' Meter of hotseat coaches on ESPN this morning. York needs to man up & tell him Clean out your desk.
                Firing a coaching staff in the NFL midseason is so incredibly worthless. May as well let him finish out this abortion and cut him loose at the end of the year.

Incidently, Singletary taking over during the season is how they ended up with this mess in the first place.

Comment

• stafford to megatron!
                  it's what i've been waiting for for oh so long on my fantasy teams. and I LOOOOVE it
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• lol CBSsports tracker had M.Hoomanawanui name screwed up. For the longest time they were spelling it M.HoomanawanuiHoomanawanui

I found it funny for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
                      Todd Haley is holding the Chiefs back. Lose Haley, keep Weis, Crennel and Pioli.
                      What?! Ballz Haley is the man. Crennel fixed that defense, but the entire team is doing well because of Haley. Weis is calling a ****** game on offense today, though. WTF was that long-developing pass play on 4th & 2? Throw a screen...the Bills have yet to stop the screen.

Comment

• And now the defense is just complete ****. Mostly in the secondary. We have many a hole to fill.
                        starting with the best DB available who can start as a rookie.

Gore on a sweep that most HS teams can stop, Dawkins' ankle is hurt & Gore gets 20+.

Comment

• Evidently, Mark Sanchez is too good to hit the wide open Braylon Edwards down the field with no one even in the same zipcode

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                            What?! Ballz Haley is the man. Crennel fixed that defense, but the entire team is doing well because of Haley. Weis is calling a ****** game on offense today, though. WTF was that long-developing pass play on 4th & 2? Throw a screen...the Bills have yet to stop the screen.
                            Haley has been making boneheaded decisions in key situations all year.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

• Ha. Keep not running on these crucial short downs.

Comment

• ******** holding call.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information