Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    Vernon Gholston anybody?
    Gholston actually plays the run once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      Vernon Gholston anybody?
      My exact thoughts.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

It's a toss-up between Gholston and Maybin as who's the bigger 3-4 hybrid bust.

Gholston has more production (and that's saying somethin') than Maybin, but Gholston was touted as the next Mario Williams. One has been shittier, but came with less promise and hype than the other one.

Honestly, the Bills are shafted worse though, cause Rex Ryan made that defense one of the best (if not the best) in the league WITH a top ten bust on the team.

Comment

I would have to throw Seahawks RT Sean Locklear in as one of the worst starters in the NFL.
          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

2 picks before Orakpo, ouch. And I'm fairly certain every team in the league except the Bills had Orakpo rated higher than Maybin.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Hey, it could be worse. He could be Ryan Sims.

Brb, cutting myself. :(

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I had Mathews rated higher as well, but he was my man crush that year. I also expected Maybin to take some time to develop, but he's had a full offseason of NFL coaching and S&C and they switched to a format that should have worked for him.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                  Everyone's eyebrows were raised when they took him, especially with Orakpo staring them in the face.

That GM got the knife with Jauron too, right?
                  We didn't raise our eyebrows, we just hung our heads. There was heavy talk of us taking Maybin before the draft, we were all just praying it wouldn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                    2 picks before Orakpo, ouch. And I'm fairly certain every team in the league except the Bills had Orakpo rated higher than Maybin.
                    That is absolutely devastating. Bills fans should sue someone over that pick.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      Honestly, the Bills are shafted worse though, cause Rex Ryan made that defense one of the best (if not the best) in the league WITH a top ten bust on the team.
                      I feel bad for Bills fans for having to put up with this. In most states, even bad teams are the best team in their state. In NY, you can be pretty good and still be 3rd best.

Usually at least one of the teams from Florida or California sucks really bad.
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

Not to be this guy but.....I did not like Aaron Maybin at all coming out.

Comment

Where do I nominate Ryan Cook for the NFLs worst player?

Comment

Where do I nominate Ryan Cook for the NFLs worst player?
                            I'm pretty sure as a 3x defending champ of the title that he receives an automatic qualification!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

I hated him coming out.

He was a super fast DE but was only 230 lbs.

Then he gets up to 250 lbs for the combine, which is still too light, and runs slow as hell.

So he was basically fast when he was ridiculously undersized, then when he put on weight, he was slow.

Yet he was still drafted high? I thought he wouldve fell to the 3rd round at earliest after that. Plus he was raw. I just never saw what everyone else saw.

Plus, I generally hate Penn State players. Most of them wash out in the NFL or become JAGs.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                                Plus, I generally hate Penn State players. Most of them wash out in the NFL or become JAGs.
                                While this is mostly true, there have been some notable exceptions lately such as Tamba Hali and Cameron Wake, both who look like stud pass rushers in the NFL and played at PSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information