No announcement yet.

Randy Moss Waived

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradford's floor is Philip Rivers, so you guys are being way to modest about your projections.
    Originally posted by SNIPER26
    fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
      Bradford's floor is Philip Rivers, so you guys are being way to modest about your projections.
      Are you ******* kidding me? You clearly don't understand the term "floor"

Comment

• lol . . . yeah, that may have been a typing fail. I'll take any QB who has a floor of Rivers. Not bad when the worst you can do is become a top 5 QB.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Bradford's floor is Philip Rivers, so you guys are being way to modest about your projections.
          If by Phillip Rivers you mean Chad Pennington, I agree.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• He's making fun of armageddon who actually said that in the Sam Bradford Sucks thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              He's making fun of armageddon who actually said that in the Sam Bradford Sucks thread.

This.

Floor: Rivers
              Ceiling: MAnning
              Originally posted by SNIPER26
              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

This.

Floor: Rivers
                Ceiling: MAnning
                A room only a hobbit could stand in.

Comment

• http://twitter.com/#!/Adam_Schefter/status/29495106264

One more reason to claim WR Randy Moss: team that loses him this off-season in free agency could get back a compensatory draft pick.
                  And

http://twitter.com/#!/Adam_Schefter/status/29496017220

RT @BigFysh: Does that mean if Pats take him back, they could get two draft picks for him? ... If they got him now and he left again, yes.
                  We could get 2 3rd round picks for a 1 month rental... LOLOL. Thank you Bad Clueless.
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

• 1-6 Dallas won't touch him:

Todd Archer - A few weeks ago Jerry Jones somewhat jokingly apologized to Randy Moss for not selecting the wide receiver in the first round of the 1998 draft.

Maybe he will have to apologize to him again for not claiming him on waivers.

Minnesota is expected to waive Moss today, although it seems Brad Childress' announcement Monday came as a surprise to the Vikings' front office, making him available to every team in the league, but on his radio show on The Fan Tuesday morning, Jones said the club would pass.

Based on their 1-6 record, the Cowboys are third in the claiming process behind Buffalo and Carolina.

Whew.

Claiming Moss would have made sense if he played on the offensive line or safety, but the Cowboys do not need more wide receivers. They're fine with Miles Austin, Roy Williams and Dez Bryant. If any team claims Moss, they are on the hook for the final nine weeks of his salary. If not, then Minnesota has to pay him the remainder of the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                      We could get 2 3rd round picks for a 1 month rental...
                      Your logic is flawed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                        Your logic is flawed.
                        Nope, it's dead on balls accurate.

Moss to Minnesota = Minnesota's 2011 3rd round pick.

Moss back to NE for 1/2 season and then signing a FA contract elsewhere in 2011 could yield a 2012 3rd round compensatory pick.

Moss = 2 third round picks and only leaves the Pats roster for one month. I would literally crap myself laughing if that happens.

Comment

• So if Moss clears waivers not only will New England get him back on top of the third round pick, but also the Vikings will be the ones paying him. Hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post

Moss back to NE for 1/2 season and then signing a FA contract elsewhere in 2011 could yield a 2012 3rd round compensatory pick.

Moss = 2 third round picks and only leaves the Pats roster for one month. I would literally crap myself laughing if that happens.
                            You changed the equation to make it not totally flawed but still wrong.

He said : A one month loan will give the Pats two 3rd round picks. Which is flawed logic, considering that had they not traded Moss and decided to keep in, that compensatory pick for losing him as an UFA (which is implying he wouldn't resign with the Pats, big if) would have been theirs anyway. Pats only get one pick from the loan.

Furthermore, I very highly doubt that Moss is gonna sign for big bucks next year after the **** he's pulled. You are looking most probably at a 5th rounder, maybe a 4th.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post

Yeah, but the Pats probably wouldn't get a 3rd RD compensatory pick. His contract probably won't be long enough, and even if he makes bank, the NFL decides what to dish out and they could see the whole "already traded him for a pick" thing as incentive to hand ya'll a whopping 6th RD'er.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                So if Moss clears waivers not only will New England get him back on top of the third round pick, but also the Vikings will be the ones paying him. Hahahahaha
                                Pretty damn hilarious.

Bolts won't be claiming him. Why bother to take a chance on one of the greatest receivers ever when you are 3-5 and starting nobodies at WR...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information