No announcement yet.

Week 9 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But overall, good luck to you Falcons fans. I am hoping the Bucs run defense can contain Turner (that gives us the only chance to win this game). Falcons are an overall better team on paper when you look at statistics. If the Bucs can give somewhat of a pass rush and contain Turner to under a 100 yards, they can win this game, but overall, I do see the Falcons coming away with this game with a W (It kills me to say this). The Bucs are just not ready to compete with playoff contenders just yet, but they are the youngest team in the NFL, but have been the surprise team playing this well.

Comment

• Oh **** Howie Long just said Josh Freeman for MVP on the pregame show!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

• Originally posted by hockey619 View Post
        Schaub vs Chargers today

or big ben vs the bengals?
        I'd start Ben.

Comment

• hate the bottom of the page!!

Schaub or Big Ben

Schaub v Chargers
          Big Rapist v Bengals
          Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
          Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

• Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
            Oh **** Howie Long just said Josh Freeman for MVP on the pregame show!!!!!!!!!!!
            Awesome, because when I want an accurate analysis I ALWAYS try to find Howe Long's opinion on the matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
              Awesome, because when I want an accurate analysis I ALWAYS try to find Howe Long's opinion on the matter.
              It's better than a one, P. King!

Comment

• Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
                Oh **** Howie Long just said Josh Freeman for MVP on the pregame show!!!!!!!!!!!
                Ugh..............

Just no.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                  edit - nevermind.
                  Thats what i thought...but then again:

houston sd is gunna be a shootout i think. expecting little or no defense

I think the steelers are gunna crush the bengals, theyre gunna be pissed after last week.

idk but its important my roomate is playing against his gf....who in first in their league.
                  Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
                  Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                    Actually i think Jimmy Johnson said it. Is that better?

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

• No (10chars)

Originally posted by WMD
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                        No (10chars)

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

• I don't think they said Josh Freeman for MVP. They said he is making a case as an MVP CANDIDATE! Peyton Manning is hands down the MVP of this league, but Freeman should be considered in the top 10 candidates.

Comment

• Does anyone else see the similarities between Kenny Powers and Randy Moss?

Just listen to Randy talk about the 25k fine and how he's not gonna answer questions anymore. It feels like Kenny Powers could/would/probly has said the same thing.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                              Does anyone else see the similarities between Kenny Powers and Randy Moss?

Just listen to Randy talk about the 25k fine and how he's not gonna answer questions anymore. It feels like Kenny Powers could/would/probly has said the same thing.
                              not to mention the whole food thing which I can totally see Kenny doing.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
                                If I'm not mistaken, but haven't the Falcons been running there mouths all week? Aqib Talib had his way with Roddy White last year, so it will be interesting to see how this match up plays out. ( And before you say how Roddy White had the Game winning grab against TB last year in the Georgia Dome, Talib did not play at all in the 4th qtr when he pulled his hamstring, which led to White starting to dominate).
                                Game One: 5 catches, 57 yards, TD
                                Game Two: 6 catches 66 yards, TD

Wow, they really had their way with Roddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information