Week 10 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
    These guys have very little commentating experience. No excitement, many mistakes, god, what was NFLN thinking?
    Didn't Theisman do Sunday nights on ESPN for years? He was terrible then too....no amount of experience is going to improve him.

Comment

• 9-12 on 3rd down.

That's not an elite defense.
      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• all I want for christmas is a 3rd down stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Man that QB slide is so ridiculously dangerous to everyone else, that would be a red card in soccer for comparison, spikes at an opponent.

Also... rush 3, drop 20 yards, that is the prevent to a T, on 3rd down, everyone so deep that slow ass Matt Ryan can run and slide for a 1st down...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
            9-12 on 3rd down.

That's not an elite defense.
            Their corners are a bunch of JAGS.....Reed isn't his usual self.....their linebackers besides Lewis are more JAGS......

It's a pedestrian defense outside of Lewis and Ngata anymore. Even Suggs hasn't been worth a damn in a few years it seems.

Comment

• Holy ******* ****.

Now let's get another commercial break to rule on a spot that every single ******* person in America knows isn't going to be reversed because they've already seen the replay 4 times.
              "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• There's no urgency at all here. The broadcast would have you believe we're watching the Bowling Green/Miami(OH) game last night instead of two 6-2 NFL teams playing each other in November.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• No one ever said if it was a first down or not, the commentators are bickering like re tards. The refs never motioned first down. I think Im just going to watch this on game tracker.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                    No one ever said if it was a first down or not, the commentators are bickering like re tards. The refs never motioned first down. I think Im just going to watch this on game tracker.
                    They did rule first down.

But wow, that's a good idea.
                    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• On a positive note, these should be the Falcons' permanent home jerseys.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        Their corners are a bunch of JAGS.....Reed isn't his usual self.....their linebackers besides Lewis are more JAGS......

It's a pedestrian defense outside of Lewis and Ngata anymore. Even Suggs hasn't been worth a damn in a few years it seems.
                        What does JAGS mean?
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Flacco...Ryan...yeah whoever lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                            There's no urgency at all here. The broadcast would have you believe we're watching the Bowling Green/Miami(OH) game last night instead of two 6-2 NFL teams playing each other in November.
                            Haha that's true too.

He keeps confusing Flacco with Ryan also hahahhaah this is awesome.
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Im telling you guys its teh defensive play calling and system. Do you all agree?

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                What does JAGS mean?
                                Just a guy.
                                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information