• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Kampman Torn ACL: Out for Season

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=9490

This sucks

Thanks BoneKrusher
    IN SHAD WE TRUST

Damn, same time he went down last season too.

Comment

He was doing so well, too.

Well now the defense is more ****** that it already was.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

**** **** piss **** balls.

Comment

That sucks. A major bright spot on that D. Will this make it a quick slide to dead last in pass D?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
            That sucks. A major bright spot on that D. Will this make it a quick slide to dead last in pass D?
            I figured they'd make it there by the end of the year anyways, but this only speeds up the process.

Comment

terrible news, I hope it isn't career threatening or permanent damage since it's twice in 2 years now

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                I think the Texans have something to say about that.

Comment

Kampman is a class dude, and I hope he'll be back next year in full health.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Very lame, sorry to hear it. great player to watch.

Comment

Once again, farking ACL tears! I hate those....

Kampman and Al Harris shredded their knees in the same game last year for the Packers, actually on the same drive I think.

Kampman has been back this whole season, but now is done again.
                      Harris is just back, ready to start his season. Both in Florida though, not Green Bay.

I feel bad for Kampman, great great class act.

ďI spoke to the team that things happen. We talked about itís a part of football. Itís a shame because heís a special man,Ē Coach Jackson Del Rio said.

Kampman leads the Jaguars with four sacks and 30 quarterback pressures. He was signed in free agency and immediately became the centerpiece of the teamís effort to improve its pass-rush. The Jaguars were last in the league in sacks (14) last season. Midway through this season, theyíve equaled last yearís total.
                      Last edited by J-Mike88; 11-12-2010, 09:26 PM.

Comment

I love Kampman. Im probably one of his biggest non Packer fans on this forum.

Sad to see this. Hopefully his career isn't over. He was the last of the true bullrushers.

Comment

totally suck.great player but even better man

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            I love Kampman. Im probably one of his biggest non Packer fans on this forum.

Sad to see this. Hopefully his career isn't over. He was the last of the true bullrushers.
                            No, you are unquestionably his biggest non Packer fan fan. You like him more than half the Packer fans did.

Comment

I always liked him, probably my favourite Packer and it's a shame. Had to love that he just always hustled his ass off.

Really does seem that some people are just more prone to it than others and to have it happen to the good knee is a really sucky event.

Hopefully he can get back from it again and stay healthy.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information