No announcement yet.

What does everyone think of Troy Smith?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think the Ravens made a mistake in dumping him for Flacco.

Comment

He played very well. Anthony Davis ****** him out of two touchdowns.

RIP ST

Comment

I'm a huge fan of his. I even liked him at Ohio State, which is tough because I pretty much always ******* hate everything even tangentially related to OSU. I'm glad he's getting his shot.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

he's better than Alex Smith, SF fans still don't think you need a franchise QB?

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
            I still think the Ravens made a mistake in dumping him for Flacco.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
              Better QB than Brady Quinn might be the besy QB of the 2007 NFL draft. He played great yesterday, his O-line cost him 2 TDs.
              That was such a ****** QB class. I can't even fathom how easy it is to be the best QB from it.
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                That was such a ****** QB class. I can't even fathom how easy it is to be the best QB from it.
                Kolb kind of sucks, but I'd say he's still easily the best QB from that class.

Comment

He can burn in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                    It's ironic, because overall that might be the best overall class we've had in awhile. You've got at least five guys that are (very arguably of course) the best player at their position out of that class; Megatron, Joe Thomas, Adrian Peterson, Patrick Willis, Revis.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

I liked him coming out *shrug*. But I don't view him as a franchise qb.

Proceed with Troy at your own risk.

Comment

Not sure. Played better yesterday than I ever expected him to play in an NFL game. I was not a Troy Smith guy coming out and I'm still hesitant about him. We'll see going forward. Great game and something to build on for sure though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                          He's no Isiah Stanbeck
                          There is only one Isiah Stanbeck.

Comment

I always thought Troy could be a starter in the NFL, he was just short. If he hadn't been injured in Baltimore, he would have started the season for the Ravens during Flacco's rookie year.

If Troy had been the starter all season for the 49ers, SF would be leading the NFC West.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                              If Troy had been the starter all season for the 49ers, SF would be leading the NFC West.
                              No they wouldn't, at least not if everything else had remained the same. They would still be 3-6, possibly 4-5

Comment

I'm not shy to like prospects from OSU. I wasn't sold on Gholston or Robiskie and am currently not sold on Posey and Pryor. Troy Smith I was really high on coming out, I remember all those Brady Quinn vs Troy Smith debates. Troy was better in college and is better in the pros already. His senior year he had "it" and was just a great football player who made play after play with his arm. He just needed a chance, I'm glad he's finally getting one in San Fran.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information