No announcement yet.

Week 11 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A rivalry that goes back to the 70's. It is definitely going to be fun. We got beat last year so I know all of the Steelers will be ready to play to hopefully avenge that loss. Ugh.

Timmons on McFadden collisions please?? Thanks.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

When healthy, there's not a Steelers player I'm more afraid of than Timmons. He can single-handily mitigate McFadden's rushing ability through his elite athleticism, which is pound for pound on par with anybody in the league. What's his status looking like for this week?

Comment

The one good thing about the Browns not playing primetime is that when someone asks me what times the Browns play, it's always 10 AM (PST).

Comment

As far as everything I have heard, he is good to go. Only thing he has said is, "I am fine." or something similiar. He got a knee to the hip. But I expect that to be fully worked out. He is pretty tough and should play through the pain regardless. He has quickly become one of my most favorite Steelers players.

Polamalu doesn't even do the Polamalu role anymore. It is now the Timmons role. Timmons is the rover in the defense now. And he is delicious at it.

Comment

I ******* love week 11. No more ******* bye weeks. More football games to choose from. **** yes.

Comment

I'm bizarrely pumped about this game, im obviously too young to understand the rivalries of the 70's, but since we got beat up on by the raiders last year, we got beat up on last week, the raiders rushing offense is one of the best in the league, the steelers run D' is no1 in the league, it should be a monster game. The steelers will be pumped, the raiders are playing hard, its gonna be good. Timmons vs. RunDMC is going to be the difference in this game.

Comment

Got a bad feeling that Hester is gonna run wild on his returns tonite. We've had a sorry ass ST's all year and plus it always seems like teams/players breaks some kind of career high or record when playing us.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                  I'm bizarrely pumped about this game, im obviously too young to understand the rivalries of the 70's, but since we got beat up on by the raiders last year, we got beat up on last week, the raiders rushing offense is one of the best in the league, the steelers run D' is no1 in the league, it should be a monster game. The steelers will be pumped, the raiders are playing hard, its gonna be good. Timmons vs. RunDMC is going to be the difference in this game.
                  America's Game: 1974 Pittsburgh Steelers
                  America's Game: 1975 Pittsburgh Steelers
                  America's Game: 1976 Oakland Raiders

Watch those, please, and understand how great this rivalry was. It absolutely destroys Indy/NE as far as out of division rivals goes.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post

Watch those, please, and understand how great this rivalry was. It absolutely destroys Indy/NE as far as out of division rivals goes.
                    God we should have had 5!!! That 76 defense was just so good. Argh.

Comment

If you have Baltimore's defense on your fantasy team, or it's on the waiver wire, pick up now. Brian St Pierre is starting at QB for the Panthers.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        If you have Baltimore's defense on your fantasy team, or it's on the waiver wire, pick up now. Brian St Pierre is starting at QB for the Panthers.
                        Ya, that should be an ugly game.

If you're an optimist, you figure maybe St. Pierre can be a nice surprise like Todd Bouman was. But it's made less likely by the fact that Bouman had prior experience with the Jags system, and St. Pierre is facing the Ravens defense, not the Chiefs.
                        Just play me, baby

Comment

Damn you, D. Williams to the IR. Grab/trade for Stewart asap.
                          Last edited by niel89; 11-18-2010, 05:30 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post

I remember like 6 years ago or something they played and the game finished 6-3 and was like my favourite game to watch that entire season.

Comment

History in the making tonight everyone. A star is about to be born: Tyler Thigpen.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Correction: Tyler Pigpen.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information