Finnegan: Fined heavily or Suspended?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
    As long as Johnson gets suspended for one game, I'm good.

(Yes, the eagles play the texans on Thursday.)
    I wholeheartedly agree! He NEEDS to be suspended for one game. This type of behavior cannot be tolerated!*

*No, I wouldn't be saying this if the Eagles weren't playing the Texans this week.

Comment

Dude gets hit in the face twice while he is on the ground by a guy that is 50 pounds heavier than him, and Andre Johnson is the victim? LOL right, also this isnt Andres first offense either, he did the same thing last year.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
        Dude gets hit in the face twice while he is on the ground by a guy that is 50 pounds heavier than him, and Andre Johnson is the victim? LOL right, also this isnt Andres first offense either, he did the same thing last year.
        Andre Johnson weighs 240 pounds????

Yeah, poor Finnegan. The guy was just minding his own business when Andre Johnson clocked him. VICTIM!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          Andre Johnson weighs 240 pounds????
          It was after Thanksgiving, so maybe.

Comment

It's funny because Finnegan tries to fight Johnson and then gets his ass handed to him. Good. **** Cortland Finnegan. Overrated corner living off the hype of one good season and a dirty ******* player.

It was after Thanksgiving, so maybe.
            Considering he's 225 pounds, I doubt Johnson gained 15 pounds from Thanksgiving. Exaggeration fail.

Comment

I don't have a problem with people talking smack or trash talking as long as its in good spirits and it all kind of boils down to a joke in the end. The Texans were winning that game handily and Johnson still went off on Finnegan, so odds are what came out of his mouth were pretty severe. Its from an outsider perspective and obviously we don't know what he said, but Finnegan has a history of taunting and is reputed to be a really dirty player. Just one of those guys you like to see get his ass kicked, especially when he pops up and starts clapping like a 12 year old girl who just got in her first fight on the playground.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Finnegan throws the first punch at 0:03, then proceeds to get his ass kicked. Following that, he acts like a ******* ***** and pretends like he didn't get his ass kicked only after the ref separated the two.

Comment

Finnegan throws the first punch at 0:03, then proceeds to get his ass kicked. Following that, he acts like a ******* ***** and pretends like he didn't get his ass kicked only after the ref separated the two.
                  Haha. I loved how Finnegan was clapping trying to act tough after he got his ass beat.
                  (shameless self-promotion)
                  Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Yeah. I think people defending Finnegan are still somehow claiming that was some sort of jamming technique. If that's the case, Richard Seymour is an innocent victim with the Big Ben thing as well. He started the fight and he got his **** wrecked and it's absolutely hilarious because it's Cortland Finnegan.

Finnegan looks like he's about the **** his pants.
                    Last edited by ElectricEye; 11-29-2010, 09:48 AM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

It's funny because Finnegan tries to fight Johnson and then gets his ass handed to him. Good. **** Cortland Finnegan. Overrated corner living off the hype of one good season and a dirty ******* player.

Considering he's 225 pounds, I doubt Johnson gained 15 pounds from Thanksgiving. Exaggeration fail.
                      While I do respect your knowledge of the English language and your awesome grammar skills, IDK half the time if you know what the **** you are talking about when it comes to teams outside of the Wolverines and the Eagles. First off how in the hell is Cortland and overrated corner? When was the last time you heard NFL network or ESPN devote a segment on how awesome he is? He doesn't get half the credit he deserves, because most fans see him as a dirty player and not as a above average cover corner and a beast in run support. Does he tote the line between feisty and dirty? sure. But if Andre Johnson cant hold his cool, why shouldn't Finnegan go after him? its not the first time he has thrown a haymaker at Finnegan. Getting one of the better weapons ejected is always a win for the defense especially if there is no one behind him that demands double coverage. Also, I'm sorry about not about getting Andre Johnsons weight correct, the thanksgiving thing was a joke albeit not a funny one.

Comment

Finnegan has had more than one good year, although he hasn't been as good this year. Dunno where the hell that's coming from.

He didn't get his ass whooped. He had his helmet ripped off first, so he went after AJ's helmet exclusively. In that time, AJ decided to go in and start punching his bare face, and the punches he landed were ones that you or I could take cause they were more glancing blows than direct hits. Hell, the reason Finnegan fell to the ground was because of his own momentum from throwing the helmet. Looks like Doughie isn't the only one exaggurating. But it's not like I blame people. They don't like Finny, so of course they'll play this off as him getting owned because it's what they want. They can't really help it.

The jam on AJ was illegal hands to the face. Probably a little thanks for AJ shoving Finny after the previous play was over.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9

i'd like to introduce you to your answer.
                          Which means he is underrated because he is above average corner and a great tackler.

Comment

I know people like WRs more than CBs, but Johnson wasn't faultless in that fight. He threw punches too.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                              Finnegan has had more than one good year, although he hasn't been as good this year. Dunno where the hell that's coming from.
                              Which means he is underrated because he is above average corner and a great tackler.
                              No, he's not an above-average corner.

He didn't get his ass whooped. He had his helmet ripped off first, so he went after AJ's helmet exclusively. In that time, AJ decided to go in and start punching his bare face, and the punches he landed were ones that you or I could take cause they were more glancing blows than direct hits. Hell, the reason Finnegan fell to the ground was because of his own momentum from throwing the helmet. Looks like Doughie isn't the only one exaggurating. But it's not like I blame people. They don't like Finny, so of course they'll play this off as him getting owned because it's what they want. They can't really help it.
                              Well, he did get owned. He got tossed to the ground like a rag doll and then Johnson started punching him. Then, to top it off, Finnegan tries to play it off like he didn't get owned by clapping like a fucktard like he didn't need the ref to intervene.

First off how in the hell is Cortland and overrated corner? When was the last time you heard NFL network or ESPN devote a segment on how awesome he is?
                              I wasn't aware that this was the determining factor of how good a player is.

He doesn't get half the credit he deserves, because most fans see him as a dirty player and not as a above average cover corner and a beast in run support. Does he tote the line between feisty and dirty? sure.
                              He doesn't "tote" the line. He's way past the line.

But if Andre Johnson cant hold his cool, why shouldn't Finnegan go after him? its not the first time he has thrown a haymaker at Finnegan. Getting one of the better weapons ejected is always a win for the defense especially if there is no one behind him that demands double coverage.
                              He could always, you know, stop him from getting to the end zone instead of being a dirty *****. That's what I prefer my corners to do, but then again, what do I know about anyone besides my two teams?
                              Last edited by Sniper; 11-29-2010, 10:20 AM.

Comment

my theory is finnegan probably started singing marvin gaye and andre johnson as a huge fan beat him down... not realizing it was an artist they both loved.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information