No announcement yet.

So Derek Anderson lost it...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that reporter was being an ass, good for Anderson.

Comment

Maybe the question was a little snide, but as far as I'm concerned, Anderson just used it as an excuse to showcase a little acting for the press. He was obviously laughing and he's telling everyone that nothing's funny and he wasn't laughing? He played bad, his team's bad, and he was caught joking around, so he went off on some self-righteous rant to make himself seem committed.

Comment

If I was getting paid millions to suck and lose games, there would be nothing much for me to pout about either.

Comment

Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
          I think he was laughing at Arizona because they got rid of Leinart for him. Seriously, would Matt be this bad? I doubt it.
          No. He'd be worse. Matt Leinart didn't throw interceptions, but he never threw a pass more than 3 yards. He was so safe, you could not win games with him.

DA, as bad as he is, at least can throw the ball down the field. While he might suck so bad you can't win games either, the mere fact he takes chances made him an upgrade.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by unself View Post
            Maybe the question was a little snide, but as far as I'm concerned, Anderson just used it as an excuse to showcase a little acting for the press. He was obviously laughing and he's telling everyone that nothing's funny and he wasn't laughing? He played bad, his team's bad, and he was caught joking around, so he went off on some self-righteous rant to make himself seem committed.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I've seen people laughing at funerals. It's really not a big deal.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by unself View Post
                Im glad someone else sees this the way i kind of do, im very surprised with how many people are siding with Anderson and saying the reporter was an ***hole. They were both ***holes.

Originally posted by hockey619 View Post
                I dont get all the Anderson love.

He was clearly laughing on the sideline during a game where he looked like absolute ****.

Yeah the reporter was an *** and wouldnt drop it, and its nice to see someone in the media get shat on when they do this stuff all the time, rewording the question and being pushy arrogant busy body ***holes. He shoulda let it go but it was still a valid question that DA basically had no answer for but in the end his answer wouldnt have mattered.

Youre a man in a competitive game: you dont laugh when you lose. You laugh if every pass you throw is getting tipped at the line or is getting picked by crazy bounces cause you know its just one of those days. But when your just straight up sucking for yet another game where youre play is costing your team, you dont laugh, thats not what men do.

But Anderson sucked uncontrollably the whole game and then was LAUGHING on the sideline?

'i put my heart and soul into this'
                haha yeah obviously not considering you were able to laugh during a game where you cost your team a chance to even hang in there, and considering youve made no improvements to your game since you became a pro. Stares down targets, misses guys horribly, no pocket prescense, and cant really read a defense still. But im sure thats because he works so hard.

They both came out looking like ***holes.
                Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
                Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                  Thank you. I find no fault in DA for having a personal, humerus moment while getting beat.

Originally posted by hockey619 View Post
                  Im glad someone else sees this the way i kind of do, im very surprised with how many people are siding with Anderson and saying the reporter was an ***hole. They were both ***holes.
                  I will go on record in saying that DA could have handled it better in hind-sight. But now, take into consideration that perhaps he reacted as such because his team just lost and he knew he was off his game. It could really go to show that it really was an isolated, momentary situation that needed to be let go by the reporter.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

If Anderson doesn't think it's a big deal he should grow a sack and say that instead of saying that he wasn't laughing. He didn't "stand up" to anybody. He tried to lie his way out of the situation and when he couldn't because of video evidence, he blew up in a bizarre and non-sensical rant.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

DA sucks in post game as much as he sucks during the game. I think the bigger question is who gives a ****?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                        i agree with this man.

RIP ST

Comment

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                          Originally posted by JBCX
                          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

It sounds like DA was on "To catch a Predator" and being accused of being a sex offender...
                            WE WERE JUST TALKING, ITS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!!!!!!!
                            Last edited by DoughBoy; 11-30-2010, 02:55 PM.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Lord Anderson is pissed don't **** with him

Comment

I hate when reporters try to bother athletes like this. You know he wasnt laughing about getting there ass kicked, he was just talking with a teammate/friend

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information