• Show
Clear All

+rep to Derek Anderson.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Jon Gruden got pissed about it during the broadcast. I'm siding with him. Focus on the game and try to get your team pumped to get back into it.
      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
        It sounds like DA was on "To catch a Predator" and being accused of being a sex offender...
        WE WERE JUST TALKING, ITS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!!!!!!!

DA: That's fine, that's fine, that's fine, that's fine......
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
          Jon Gruden got pissed about it during the broadcast. I'm siding with him. Focus on the game and try to get your team pumped to get back into it.
          You know I understand this thought process, but ESPN mentioned how a guy like Tom Brady or Peyton Manning would be reacting in this situation. Those kinds of guys would be doing as you said.

Derek Anderson is not those guys. He is not a top QB in the league. Is he even a team captain? Yeah a QB should be a leader, but this is Derek Anderson, not Tom Brady.

I like how DA dealt with this. He tried to respond calmly, but the guy kept egging him on like a douche. Kudos to DA for blowing up at him.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
          who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Derek Anderson is a douche.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
              You know I understand this thought process, but ESPN mentioned how a guy like Tom Brady or Peyton Manning would be reacting in this situation. Those kinds of guys would be doing as you said.

Derek Anderson is not those guys. He is not a top QB in the league. Is he even a team captain? Yeah a QB should be a leader, but this is Derek Anderson, not Tom Brady.

I like how DA dealt with this. He tried to respond calmly, but the guy kept egging him on like a douche. Kudos to DA for blowing up at him.
              I do think the issue is being blown out of proportion a little bit, but I tend to agree with this. Usually if you see Tom Brady's team losing, you'll see him on the sidelines trying to pump his teammates up and get some fire back in the team. "Cmon guys we're down big but there's still almost a half of football left to be played, let's try and get back in this"

Comment

Originally posted by Auron View Post
                I do think the issue is being blown out of proportion a little bit, but I tend to agree with this. Usually if you see Tom Brady's team losing, you'll see him on the sidelines trying to pump his teammates up and get some fire back in the team. "Cmon guys we're down big but there's still almost a half of football left to be played, let's try and get back in this"
                when you're getting beat by ******* Troy Smith and Brian Westbrook, it's hard to take the game serious at that point. :D

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I got no problem with DA going off on that guy. That reporter was a prick.

Comment

I still find this funny...

I personally would have had no problem if he just said they shared a joke, it's pretty important not to take life too seriously and just because you are losing doesn't mean you can't have fun. I do think his reaction was pretty douchey though, just say what happened, don't cover it up and then go off at a guy who was just doing his job as well.

That said, the guy could have asked the question better instead of insinuating that DA doesn't care...

Still, got to be close to the best press conference so far this year right?

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

At least DA didnt blame god for his lousy play. lol

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                        Still, got to be close to the best press conference so far this year right?
                        He didn't blame God for making him laugh.

Comment

This is why i ******* hate the media. they blow everything way out of proportion by catching people off guard. Yeah, he laughed, but is teh NFL such a serious business to the point where people can't be cheered up after they got their asses handed to them?

NFL...

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Media/Fans could get pissed every week when players are laughing shaking hands of the opposing team after losing an important game.

Comment

He didn't blame God for making him laugh.
                              That was a twitter! I stand by this being the best conference of the year, well funniest. The best was clearly Childress being fired...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

I saw DA laughing it up with Skelton in another earlier blowout while he was playing like ****. First thought was, that's not exactly the way you want to mentor a rook. The reporter was a prick but DA is a douche, so I guess they cancel each other out.

Originally posted by borg9
                                Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information