Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jason Garrett the best option for Dallas in 2011?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jason Garrett the best option for Dallas in 2011?

With names like Gruden, Billick, Cowher, Rob Ryan, Harbaugh, and Ron Rivera I don't see Garrett being a better option than any of them. Garrett has been part of the problem in Dallas as an OC and it might be best to just clean house. Thoughts?
    Cowboys Mock:
    1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
    2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
    3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

I dont think he's the best option but I do think that he is Jerry Jones' guy so I expect him to be the HC of the Cowboys in 2011.
    Last edited by Hurricanes25; 11-30-2010, 05:46 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
      I dont think he's the best option but I do think that he's Jerry Jones' guy so I expect him to be the HC of the Cowboys in 2011.
      Same here. I'd be intrigued by a guy like Ryan or Rivera getting the job, but barring a complete collapse I don't see Garrett not being the coach next year.

Comment

I actually like what I'm seeing from Garrett as the head coach and I was one of his larger detractors when he was talked about as a possible HC in 2011.

I think being able to make the game plan and quite possibly being better with the players has turned the team around somewhat. They still lost against New Orleans, but the team overall has looked better and played much better. With Romo, a few more pieces and everything coming together in a training camp I could see them being very successful next year.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Jason Garrett as a play caller but in the three games he has taken over he has won two and lost one on a crucial fumble in the dying stages against the defending champs. The team that quit on its last coach is playing hard for him. I'd keep him in the job

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information