I don't hate Tim Tebow anymore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't hate Tim Tebow anymore

For some reason, I've come around to not hate the guy...and even root for him a little bit. I was really looking forward to hating that guy for the next 7 or so years. I'm dissappointed that I no longer hate him. I don't even dislike the guy anymore.

Anyone else?

Its because you dont have to hear about him every day on ESPN.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

there was no reason to hate him in the 1st place at all, He's the perfect example of what a young athlete should be

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
        there was no reason to hate him in the 1st place at all, He's the perfect example of what a young athlete should be
        Now I hate him again. Thanks.

It's not him. Never was. It's the people that say **** like this about him and blow their loads all over bibles and Filipino foreskins.

Comment

Jvig is probably right. Hard to like someone when they're shoved in your face non-stop.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I'd agree with that. I think I came to hate him just because everyone wanted to have a debate about the guy or talk about him when there's no debate or anything to talk about.

Comment

Eh if he was a poster here and posted about what he talks about in interviews, he'd probably have a GRF amount of infractions.

Still am a fan though.
              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                Now I hate him again. Thanks.

It's not him. Never was. It's the people that say **** like this about him and blow their loads all over bibles and Filipino foreskins.
                HAHAHA i was so thinking this also as soon as he said that

Comment

I disagree. Tim Tebow is a fine young man and a great role model, but in a world of diversity, I would not want to live in a place filled with models like Tebow. It would get old, It would get boring, and no one would be having sex. I think Young athletes should become role models by taking their own good intent path. This can be through Comedy *ocho* religion *Tebow* or just plan defying gravity *Brees ,MJD etc.

Comment

I just did not like him or Colt Mccoy because every one acts like they are the best ever and everyone talks about them. It's as bad or worse than Brett Favre.

One time I watched a game and the Announcers said Brett Favre 20 times before the game even started.

Comment

I hated Tebow from the start and nothing will change my mind.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I think Tim Tebow is going to come out of the closet in a few years.
                        Breed's QB Philosophy:
                        Originally posted by Breed
                        At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                          I'd agree with that. I think I came to hate him just because everyone wanted to have a debate about the guy or talk about him when there's no debate or anything to talk about.
                          Glad to see that you are man enough to say you are small-minded enough to hate on a guy for something that is not his fault. Imagine what you would be like if he ****** your mom.

Comment

HATERS GON HATE

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
                              Glad to see that you are man enough to say you are small-minded enough to hate on a guy for something that is not his fault. Imagine what you would be like if he ****** your mom.
                              Imagine if I ****** your mom.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information