Dear Detroit - a message from Megatron

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
    His comments were pretty tame. The writer of that story was a little over the top in characterizing him as some disgruntled malcontent.
    Exactly, had to spice it up though to create an interesting column I guess. It annoys me when they do it but I guess that's what journalism has stooped to.

He's not going anywhere for cheap and could still be in Detroit 3 more years. He'd get two 1st for him but I don't think he's the guy you wanna trade. But I guess if Stafford did ruin his shoulder then getting two 1st for Calvin wouldn't be the worst thing since they would need a new QB anyway.

Detroit is so close to turning the corner though, next year with the right off-season they can make the wildcard. All of this depends on the health and progression of Stafford.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
      I'd give up a 1st and 3rd for Megatron.
      It would take a lot more than just a first and a third for him.

Comment

[homer]Calvin should take his talents to Baltimore.[/homer]

Comment

[homer]I bet he'd love to catch passes from the greatest QB in the history of the univarse and beyond![/homer]

Comment

[homer]I would blow him whenever he wanted if he came to SD[/homer][/****]

really? **** sapien. **** erectus.

Comment

The Lions are on the right track. They just need an offensive line and a few better defenders.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                The Lions are on the right track. They just need an offensive line and a few better defenders.
                FOOL! Jeff Bacchus = elite

Comment

Yeah I am disappointed with everyone. Everyone is supposed to come in here and invite Calvin on their team. But seriously, as P-L allutted to and someone else before him: do u really expect Megatron to talk about how much he loves being 2-10? And then discuss how much fun it has been playing on all these losing teams? Of course he is gonna say this.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    [homer]I would blow him whenever he wanted if he came to SD[/homer][/****]

really? **** sapien. **** erectus.
                    San Diego is the only NFL team I will allow Calvin Johnson to leave for.

Comment

[homer]I bet he'd love to catch passes from the greatest QB in the history of the univarse and beyond![/homer]
                      You're absolutely right.

Cutler to Calvin, all day long!

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                        San Diego is the only NFL team I will allow Calvin Johnson to leave for.
                        OK let's get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          They need a right guard and center, not an entire offensive line. I don't know how many ******* times this needs to be said.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I mean Backus is 33....better to get an LT sooner rather than later. Backus seems like a guy who would possibly be able to slide inside anways(not too sure about that though)

Comment

who wouldn't want to catch passes from tom brady?

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                                I mean Backus is 33....better to get an LT sooner rather than later. Backus seems like a guy who would possibly be able to slide inside anways(not too sure about that though)
                                LT's do not need to be developed as much as they used to, so until he starts an obvious decline, the Lions are perfectly fine.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information