No announcement yet.

I Hate Brett Favre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have paid $ to see Favre stupid streak end because he is a 41 year old sexting creep.
    To be honest, that is about the only thing he has done in his career that I can respect. Sterger is smoking hot, I hope to be in contact with girls that look like that at 41!

I completely support this thread. It was a good year last year but this year has been everything I expected and worse and I really hate that punk ass, good for nothing diva.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

He's doubtful for tonight's game. Honestly, I think the streak is ending tonight.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I could see them trotting him out there to hand the ball off on the first play.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Brett Favre is going to play tonight and we'll forget this ever happened. Anyways, did anybody hear Shepard Smith compare the collapsing roof at the Metrodome to Brett Favre's season?

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            I could see them trotting him out there to hand the ball off on the first play.
            That would be so lame. Probably will happen too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by wordofi View Post
              Brett Favre is going to play tonight and we'll forget this ever happened. Anyways, did anybody hear Shepard Smith compare the collapsing roof at the Metrodome to Brett Favre's season?
              That would require me to watch Fox News. So no.

Comment

Look at this idiot with his stupid camouflage "4" hat. What a "soldier."

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  Look at this idiot with his stupid camouflage "4" hat. What a "soldier."
                  Favre is being a massive emo kid right now. This is absolutely painful.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Does anyone else remember reading a Favre article a few months ago, i'm not sure if it was Deadspin or what site that wrote it, but it was basically the guy bashing Favre for all the times he was injured and limps off the field to make himself seem like more of a hero or something around those lines. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

How can you hate Brett Favre. He's given back to every team he's played for years now.

Comment

Don't be surprised if Favre dies relatively young.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                          Don't be surprised if Favre dies relatively young.
                          Well this thread turned real awfully quickly.
                          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            Does anyone else remember reading a Favre article a few months ago, i'm not sure if it was Deadspin or what site that wrote it, but it was basically the guy bashing Favre for all the times he was injured and limps off the field to make himself seem like more of a hero or something around those lines. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
                            http://deadspin.com/5672552/brett-favre-is-a-*****

This one?

Comment

I heard on the radio that they're already selling commemorative memorabilia for the streak on his website. There is no shame.

Comment

Legit, my girlfriend walked in the room while they were talking about the streak coming to an end on Monday Night Countdown and asked if he was dead. It was extremely plausible the way they were talking about it too haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information