Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How crazy would his be?

LINK

Note the teams that are not in the playoffs. And look at the teams records that have to be on the road in the NFC.

Sorry if this has been discussed already.

Also, I am not saying this will happen, just that it's still a possibility.
    Last edited by bullg8rdaddy; 12-13-2010, 04:01 AM.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

dont get whats so crazy?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

i dont get it

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Giants and GB both home for the playoffs with 10-6 records (I know NE sat home with 11-5 record, but still)

Also NYJ and Miami stay home with 10-6 records too.

AFC west gets a 8-8 team in, while NFC west gets a 7-9 team in and they both host playoff games.

Look at the road teams on the NFC side. They have better records than the home team, in this scenario. And would be on the road against 10-6 Chicago if one of them win.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

You also have the Bucs upsetting the Saints in NO. Wishful thinking!

Comment

lol I know, I know.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information