Draft partners for Carson Palmer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft partners for Carson Palmer

What teams if any would be interested in trading for Carson Palmer? Would Seattle be in the market since Pete Carrol is there coach? How about Minnesota, S.F., Oakland, or Tennessee? Would any of these teams be willing to part with a 2nd round pick, would they give up more than a 2nd, or would they give up less than a 2nd?
    Who Dey & Go Bucks
    The Bengals are going to the Super Bowl.

I highly doubt anyone gives up a 2nd. I think a 3rd is pushin it unless you're desperate for a QB ala AZ/MN
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

No thank you on carson, we're getting jake locker!

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
      Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

Guys a shell of his former self, should have trade him before the dead line could have fooled some dumb owner into taking him

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

I highly doubt anyone gives up a 2nd round pick for a back-up quarterback.

Comment

No one would trade even a 4th for him. Dude is done.

He'll get cut and someone will sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
              I highly doubt anyone gives up a 2nd round pick for a back-up quarterback.
              Charlie Whitehurst fetched a 3rd round pick..
              Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Maybe Arizona would fall for it but I don't know.
                Who Dey & Go Bucks
                The Bengals are going to the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                  As much of a joke that was, clipboard Jesus had some perceived upside to him.

Carson is a beat up worn out qb who's seen better days. There's no upside.

Comment

And that rules out the one team dumb enough to trade way more than market value . . .

Plus, as bbd mentioned, there's potential and youth on his side.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      As much of a joke that was, clipboard Jesus had some perceived upside to him.

Carson is a beat up worn out qb who's seen better days. There's no upside.
                      Get him out of Ohio. Oakland should send a 3rd for him. 06' was probably his best season handing the ball off to Rudi Johnson. What potential did Charlie Whitehurst have? He was incredibly average coming out of college.
                      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Get him out of Ohio. Oakland should send a 3rd for him. 06' was probably his best season handing the ball off to Rudi Johnson.
                        Oakland shouldn't touch him with a 20 foot pole. No one should, unless they want him as a backup qb.

Carson Palmer is no longer a starting qb in this league. He's done. Jason Campbell is better than him and Campbell is awful.

Comment

Even a 4th round pick would be something magical from the Cincy FO.

Comment

He's getting older, very expensive, and has played horrible.

Can't see trade value being very high.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Nobody will give up a pick because he'll likely be cut next year. I still think he could be pretty good to decent with a change of scenery and some good coaching, but he's at an all-time low right now and it's time for both and and the Bengals to move on.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information