Joey Porter in fight....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
    They were talking trash, there's no crime in that. It supposedly went back and forth and it was apparently just about football. You have to be kidding me.

I think Porter had a 1 sack in the last 5 games vs. the Bengals, Levi owned him. Porter doesn't handle frustration well so I guess he just resorts to being an idiot.

If it's anything like football he had this little outburst then dissapeared for the next 60 minutes.
    It's a Bengal, if they don't say "Bless You" after someone sneezes; it's considered a crime. . .
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
      I'm very impressed by Levi if this is true. I'm sure he could have kicked Porter's ass.
      So you think levi just sat there and let joey kick his ass? Wow. Fun little world you live in.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        I think Lewis and Ogden mop the floor with him, but Id bet on Porter to beat Heap up.
        Probably, but Heap may have some inner rage from that cheap shot a couple of seasons ago.

Comment

OMG it was Pacman jones fault!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            Probably, but Heap may have some inner rage from that cheap shot a couple of seasons ago.
            Heap has nothing on Porter. What? More Receptions? Porter would destroy him in a flash, just like he did to Levi. One punch, and boom, send him crying to the cops.

I love how we are all betting on fights between NFL players.

Comment

He just doesn't seem like the scrappy type to me. Porter has experience with fights, which goes a long way.

Id definately root for Heap though. I remember Porter and Lewis got in each other's faces I think 3 years ago. I can't tell you how bad I wanted to see Ray give him the business.

Comment

Yea Heap is also a religious guy so I dought he would win, imagine the Real LT against Porter that would be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by 23_phins_84 View Post
                  Heap has nothing on Porter. What? More Receptions? Porter would destroy him in a flash, just like he did to Levi. One punch, and boom, send him crying to the cops.

I love how we are all betting on fights between NFL players.

You do realize Porter had 7 of his friends with him, but yea Porter probably would win.

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                    It's a Bengal, if they don't say "Bless You" after someone sneezes; it's considered a crime. . .
                    Yeah no kidding.

Originally posted by 23_phins_84 View Post
                    You do realize he apparently got jumped and had thousands of dollars of jewelry stolen from him right?

I've gotta say, I would've put massive money on Levi in this situation. Maybe if they take it to the ring where they're on a level playing field we can see who the real winner would be haha.

Comment

You do realize Porter had 7 of his friends with him, but yea Porter probably would win.
                      Had 7 firends with him according to who? PFT. They also said that Joey Porter robbed him which I find hard to believe.
                      Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Yea Heap is also a religious guy so I dought he would win, imagine the Real LT against Porter that would be a good one.
                        LT would destroy his soul.

Theres a story that on media day in 86, LT and Tom Jackson both walked opposite ways in the hallway. And back then, Tom Jackson was a big bad dude, he wasn't the teddy bear Tom Jackson you see today.

Well, LT just looked at him hard, and apparantly Jackson was shook. LT just kept staring at him while Jackson walked away intimidated. Carl Banks spoke about it once.

They said in practice, LT would give that crazy stare, and everyone would just listen to him. No one would F with him, not even the linemen.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                          Yeah no kidding.

You do realize he apparently got jumped and had thousands of dollars of jewelry stolen from him right?

I've gotta say, I would've put massive money on Levi in this situation. Maybe if they take it to the ring where they're on a level playing field we can see who the real winner would be haha.
                          I find it hard to believe that he got 7 guys and robbed and walked away with a small laceration above his eye.
                          Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                            Had 7 firends with him according to who? PFT. They also said that Joey Porter robbed him which I find hard to believe.
                            That's on Bengals.com, and it wasn't saying Porter robbed him but that supposedly 1 or more of the 7 friends did.

Comment

Maybe Joey friend stole the bling not Porter himself.

Comment

Hey, he only got a 32 million dollar deal a few weeks ago! Do you know how much insurance on a ferrari costs!?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information