No announcement yet.

Bizarre Rex Ryan Foot Fetish Scandal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO, not even sure what to say. Amazing.
    Just play me, baby

Comment

Man it started out with a foot fetish thing but all of a sudden I see defilement and nipple torture? On the bright side, this could be the day I finally hear Linda Cohn say those words on SportsCenter.....a lifelong dream of course.
      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
        Man it started out with a foot fetish thing but all of a sudden I see defilement and nipple torture? On the bright side, this could be the day I finally hear Linda Cohn say those words on SportsCenter.....a lifelong dream of course.
        They should designate Erin Andrews as their exclusive reporter for this story.

Comment

Originally posted by WMD View Post
          They should designate Erin Andrews as their exclusive reporter for this story.
          Well under the classified, it also mentions "voyeurism".....probably too soon for her.

Maybe Robert Flores instead?
          Is that a rash?

Comment

This just in: the Jets have given up their first round pick in the 2011 draft for Larry Foote

Comment

Joe McKnight must have attractive feet, its the only explanation.

Comment

I love attractive girls with cute feet but this is funny. Old people sex + specific fetishes + tough guy celebrity = hilarity.
                I want a sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                  Joe McKnight must have attractive feet, its the only explanation.
                  That sir, is absolutely fantastic. Sig quoted.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I believe Joe McKnight was supposed to be the heir to Leon Washington. Good job letting Woodhead get away too.

Comment

why is nobody talking about the pics of Brett Favre's *****?

Comment

To win the Superbowl after this distraction will be quite a feet

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                          why is nobody talking about the pics of Brett Favre's *****?
                          It sounds like somebody's eager to obtain a link and discuss his favorite topic. Is that why you are the fan of a team named the Packers?

Comment

Originally posted by bam bam View Post
                            To win the Superbowl after this distraction will be quite a feet
                            They have to take it one step at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                              Well under the classified, it also mentions "voyeurism".....probably too soon for her.

Maybe Robert Flores instead?
                              I think Pedro Gomez should come out of his Barry Bonds related sabbatical, and maybe take a hold of this.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                I think Pedro Gomez should come out of his Barry Bonds related sabbatical, and maybe take a hold of this.
                                "Rex Ryan refuses to comment....Pedro Gomez....ESPN"

Jeremy Schaap could do it too, I mean, I'm sure he's off his high horse following the Bobby Fischer piece (which I add, was one of the better ESPN things since SC switched to it's latest set).
                                Is that a rash?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information