SNF Week 17 - St. Louis at Seattle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
    I'd rather see Chicago at Green Bay as the primetime game being it's the only other game that means anything.
    There's a chance that Chicago could have nothing to play for if Philly loses on Tuesday so they went the safe route and took the game that will for sure decide a division. Too bad it's a division that no one cares about and the winner will lose in the first round no matter who it is.

Comment

I'll be rooting for the Seahawks just to have a 7-9 team in the playoffs. Also Charlie Whitehurst is a sexy beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Polamalu_is_God View Post
        Ooh what an exciting game thats going to be. (sarcastic voice)
        What is more exciting than a game where the winner goes to playoffs and the loser goes home?

Comment

What he said /\ /\ /\ /\

On Andrew Luck
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
            Rams deserve the West, as they've been the most consistent team, and should earn it next week.
            Agreed. And I'm guessing they take the crown.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
            -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
            Originally posted by Borat
            Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Dear Pat Shurmer,

Please use Danario Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                What is more exciting than a game where the winner goes to playoffs and the loser goes home?
                A game where the winner goes to the playoffs, and stands a chance at winning their first game.

I'd definitely rather see a game with a true contender. And I dont wanna hear about the 08 Cardinals, these teams are way worse. They are a combined 7-16 in games outside their division. Both have below average offenses and defenses. Seattle is 2-7 in their last 9 games, and they have a combined 3 wins over teams with winning records, and they have a combined 1 win over teams going to the playoffs.

Sure, getting a playoff birth is exciting for both of these fanbases, but neither one really is good or deserves it. They're both terrible, and I doubt the vast majority of people even care which team wins.

A more exciting game, CHI/GB. A game with two huge markets and playoff implications that actually have potential to effect the superbowl, unlike the NFC West.
                Last edited by Smooth Criminal; 12-27-2010, 09:36 AM.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

There are a few scenarios there though where the Bears could go into the game with nothing to play for. If the Eagles lose either tomorrow or on Sunday afternoon the Bears will be the #2 seed. The only thing they're playing for then is to knock the Packers out

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                    There are a few scenarios there though where the Bears could go into the game with nothing to play for. If the Eagles lose either tomorrow or on Sunday afternoon the Bears will be the #2 seed. The only thing they're playing for then is to knock the Packers out
                    The game will still have meaning to the Packers, its a win and in for them. But I checked the scenario creator thing, if the Eagle lose one of their next two, and the Giants and Bucs lose next week, the The Bears get the #2 seed and the Packers get in regardless, so it is possible that that game could mean nothing as well.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                      The chances of this happening are rather slim, wouldn't you agree?

The chance of the Eagles losing any of the next two games is probably somewhere around 4-5%.

Comment

Really this game? Not to be a homer or anything, but if the Saints lose tonight, the Bucs/Saints match up will be for a NFC Wildcard spot, much better than a NFC West Match up, where many feel no one from this division deserves a spot in the post season.

Comment

I am really excited for this game actually. I love watching the Rams. Plus, it is boring having to see the same teams play prime time games. I like variety.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
                            I am really excited for this game actually. I love watching the Rams. Plus, it is boring having to see the same teams play prime time games. I like variety.
                            I love the Rams and Sam Bradford, but I just don't think they are playoff worthy right now. Give them another year or 2 and a few weapons for Bradford and they'll run through that NFC West for the next decade.

Comment

I'm actually really surprised, but really excited it's Primetime. I didn't expect it, at all. I figured TB/NO or something would go ahead.

But it's for the Division, and it's the #1 Overall pick with a chance to go from the worst, to 1st in one season. Last season we won 1 game, and this season 7 so far, with 8 potentially. It's a great story, and I think the NFL Media will fall in love with it if the Rams win the game.

I'm excited to see it though, a young team in Primetime. If we lose, I'll be upset, however, the Rams showed excellent Promise.

Last edited by HawkeyeFan; 12-27-2010, 06:48 PM.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

I might be in a minority here, but I'm actually looking forward to this game.

With so much on the line, this could turn into a close and interesting game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information