Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best DT in NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
    I'm not saying best but there sure are a lot of guys being listed above the guy that has a lot to do with the lowest rush yards per game in a LOOONG time.
    Take into consideration that teams are less dedicated to the run now than at any other point in NFL history.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by GOTTI View Post
      And I'm arguing that he didn't outplay Ngata, Suh, or Raji.
      Well, you can argue that...but you're still completely incorrect.

      http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog...d-us-the-bill/

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by GOTTI View Post
        And I'm arguing that he didn't outplay Ngata, Suh, or Raji.
        And I'm arguing that he did.

        See what I did there?

        Comment


        • #34
          Ngata is the best defensive lineman in the NFL, at any DL position.

          He'd be better than most teams best DL at his position. (edit: I say most, because he won't beat Freeney at DE in the Colts' scheme, obviously)
          **** her in da *****!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by J255979-11nine View Post
            Take into consideration that teams are less dedicated to the run now than at any other point in NFL history.
            Except it is still 26+ yards lower than any other team this year. I believe. I'd say Hampton is still top 2 NT and top 5-7 DT in the game. And that is without the best 34 run stopping DE in the game.
            Last edited by terribletowel39; 12-27-2010, 07:46 PM.


            Silverback....still the best.

            +rep to Jakey for the sig

            Comment


            • #36
              Kyle Williams is great and all, but god damn, Ngata is the premier defensive player in the league.
              Originally posted by SNIPER26
              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

              Comment


              • #37
                Haynesworth is lazy not scheme diverse, but he can still walk back any interior Olineman in the league.

                Maybe still the functionally strongest Dlineman in the league.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                  Except it is still 26+ yards lower than any other team this year. I believe. I'd say Hampton is still top 2 NT and top 5-7 DT in the game. And that is without the best 34 run stopping DE in the game.
                  BJ Raji is more effective and impactful than Casey Hampton.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                    Well, you can argue that...but you're still completely incorrect.

                    http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog...d-us-the-bill/
                    Haha Trent Cole is the 2nd best defensive player in the NFL?

                    Ya, nice link... LOL

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by GOTTI View Post
                      Haha Trent Cole is the 2nd best defensive player in the NFL?

                      Ya, nice link... LOL
                      Trent Cole is pretty ******* nasty.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        No Haynesworth...oh wait.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by GOTTI View Post
                          Haha Trent Cole is the 2nd best defensive player in the NFL?

                          Ya, nice link... LOL
                          Also lacks to mention Clay Matthews.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Eric Foster.
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                              BJ Raji is more effective and impactful than Casey Hampton.
                              Eh, if you say so. I really don't think he is more effective at stopping the run than Hampton is. That is all Hampton is asked to do. Well and occupy blockers if he happens to be in on a passing play.

                              Impactful, I won't argue. He doesn't make many impact plays, like rushing the QB or sacks. He doesn't make many tackles even. But what he does for everyone around him is ridiculous.


                              Silverback....still the best.

                              +rep to Jakey for the sig

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by GOTTI View Post
                                Haha Trent Cole is the 2nd best defensive player in the NFL?

                                Ya, nice link... LOL
                                ...and?

                                Trent Cole is amazing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information