Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    Drinking will help your head injury....

A rare Ravens miss draft pick wise. Who knows if he'll ever see the field.
    He would have been good if not for his knees ... and head ... and drinking. It wasn't a bad calculated risk at the time although now it looks like his career is over (which was probably true before this).

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      [preemptive strike]Shut up APS. It was a good pick at the time.[/preemptive strike]
      Not as good as Kyle Wilson, Devin McCourty or Jerry Hughes would have been at 25! HA!

I was right again!
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Not as good as Kyle Wilson, Devin McCourty or Jerry Hughes would have been at 25! HA!

I was right again!
        You mean that guy who can't even see the field in Dime situation for the Jets, even though our 3rd and 4th corners have been abused all year?

I want Kindle in the 2nd so bad. Sometimes it's a very good thing that I don't get my way...

Comment

Painful draft for the Ravens, were one pick away from Dez Bryant dropping to them then had to scramble last minute. Also could have drafted McCourty but I guess they didn't know so many CB's would go down.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Sergio's been an idiot for a long time. The whole narcolepsy excuse sounds like a load of BS to me. While he was still at UT he drove his car through an apartment building at 2 AM, then peaced out from the scene of the accident for a few hours (likely to sober up), and then said texting was the cause of the accident.

Comment

I was right again!
              Jerry Hughes has done as much on the field this year as Sergio Kindle has.

Comment

The sad thing is that this was really a great pick and was probably gonna end up panning out, but his career never really got a chance to get off the ground at all. Not like a DUI does anything worse then the head injury, but it'll be sad if he never even steps foot on the field because I was pretty certain he would be a monster in that defense next to Ray Lewis.

He was pretty much gonna be in the same role he was in at UT the last few years, moved all over the place, and I thought would end up a better pass rusher then Suggs. Be nice to see if we ever find out if he sucks on the field as much as he's an idiot off of it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                  Sergio's been an idiot for a long time. The whole narcolepsy excuse sounds like a load of BS to me. While he was still at UT he drove his car through an apartment building at 2 AM, then peaced out from the scene of the accident for a few hours (likely to sober up), and then said texting was the cause of the accident.
                  I read somewhere that that incident was when he left his DCs house. So I doubt he was drunk at the time. Obviously he is a dumbass all the time which lead to that accident but IDK if he was drunk.

Comment

I was right again!
                    When were you right in the first place? That epic Flacco rant?

Lets just judge the draft class in a few seasons. Our 2 biggest needs were CB and pass rush help. We were able to trade down and get a top 25 talent at 43, a 3rd and a 4th which ended up being Dickson and Pitta. Right now I admit that we probably would have been better off getting McCourty but lets just wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      He's a ******* idiot, he won't learn. He got bailed out a few times while at Texas for DUIs. Million dollar talent, two cent brain. Rumors have it that his head injury is due to a night of drinking as well. Some people just don't get it.
                      I remember some of that. I was told my Longhorns fans that it really wasn't that big of a deal in the end. Doesn't look that way right now.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Sergio Kindle, DUI...no way.

Comment

I was right again!
                          You sir, are a big, fat phony!!!

I talked to you about the Ravens draft probably more than anyone I can't remember you ever saying you wanted McCourty. The guys you wanted were Wilson, Dan Williams, Hughes or Odrick; all of whom have barely contributed more than Kindle. Sergio Kindle and Ed Dickson > any of those four. You were right again? Unless you predicted that Kindle would get into a freak skull-fracturing incident (which you didn't), I fail to see how you were right again. Heck, Dickson alone has already done more than some of those guys.

Comment

I was not pleased when we went with McCourty over Kindle, and even more pissed when we moved up and grabbed Gronk over Kindle. That pretty much sums up why I joined this board haha.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                              You sir, are a big, fat phony!!!

I talked to you about the Ravens draft probably more than anyone I can't remember you ever saying you wanted McCourty. The guys you wanted were Wilson, Dan Williams, Hughes or Odrick; all of whom have barely contributed more than Kindle. Sergio Kindle and Ed Dickson > any of those four. You were right again? Unless you predicted that Kindle would get into a freak skull-fracturing incident (which you didn't), I fail to see how you were right again. Heck, Dickson alone has already done more than some of those guys.
                              Well I may not have wanted him, but he would have been a better pick! And dont even try and tell me you didnt want the sex machine that is Jerry Hughes rushing the passer in a Ravens uni. You, me, and BOE were his biggest fans!
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Well I may not have wanted him, but he would have been a better pick! And dont even try and tell me you didnt want the sex machine that is Jerry Hughes rushing the passer in a Ravens uni. You, me, and BOE were his biggest fans!
                                I'm not trying to tell you that I didn't want Hughes badly. That would be a dirty, rotten lie. The man was faptastic.

But I also didn't come out and make the statement "I was right again!".

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information