Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
    Laurence Maroney
    Every time I see him touch the ball it's hard not to just facepalm.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Todd Collins and it ain't close. The guy has no business being anywhere near an NFL roster. He generated what might be my favorite stat of all time:

Counting interception returns and sacks against Carolina, Todd Collins accounted for -14 yards of offense. NEGATIVE ******* FOURTEEN.

I could have started that game and just handed the ball off every play, and accounted for at least 14 more yards than Todd Collins. (Who knows, maybe I'd get a QB sneak or something for an extra yard or two.....)

Worthless, worthless, worthless. He was brought in because "he knows Martz's system." Ok, fine.....but that doesn't mean JACK **** if he can't execute the offense. Worthless piece of **** trash good for nothing garbage.

Any player anyone else mentions I guarantee you did more on the field this season than account for -14 yards offense, making Todd Collins the most worthless, and since he is the most without worth, he is, by default, the least valuable.
      Last edited by BeerBaron; 12-30-2010, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Mario Henderson

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
        like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          Todd Collins and it ain't close. The guy has no business being anywhere near an NFL roster. He generated what might be my favorite stat of all time:

Counting interception returns and sacks against Carolina, Todd Collins accounted for -14 yards of offense. NEGATIVE ******* FOURTEEN.

I could have started that game and just handed the ball off every play, and accounted for at least 14 more yards than Todd Collins. (Who knows, maybe I'd get a QB sneak or something for an extra yard or two.....)

Worthless, worthless, worthless. He was brought in because "he knows Martz's system." Ok, fine.....but that doesn't mean JACK **** if he can't execute the offense. Worthless piece of **** trash good for nothing garbage.

Any player anyone else mentions I guarantee you did more on the field this season than account for -14 yards offense, making Todd Collins the most worthless, and since he is the most without worth, he is, by default, the least valuable.
          ******* priceless!! You, sir, have won my vote. Er, well, won my vote for Collins, that is.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Todd Collins made a negative impact for one game, Matt Dodge has made a negative impact for 15 games..

Comment

Bryant Johnson WR(debatable)

Lions 13 games

15 catches 161 yards 0 td

5 drops 44 targets

Runner up: any lions cornerback or safety not named Delmas
              SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
              Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Jay Cutler. All he does is thrown Cutlerceptions. He's lost the Bears at least 15 games this year with his careless unleashing of the dragon. He never won a damned thing. Not in high school, not at Vandy, not in Denver, not in Chicago. He's a stupid poopypants and I hate him for reasons that are totally not irrational. He's a bottom 5 QB imo.

/mostpeopleonthisboard

Comment

Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                  Jay Cutler. All he does is thrown Cutlerceptions. He's lost the Bears at least 15 games this year with his careless unleashing of the dragon. He never won a damned thing. Not in high school, not at Vandy, not in Denver, not in Chicago. He's a stupid poopypants and I hate him for reasons that are totally not irrational. He's a bottom 5 QB imo.

/mostpeopleonthisboard

"Chill, bre"

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post

You're such a beautiful man.

Originally posted by Monomach View Post

/mostpeopleonthisboard
                    Worst starting quarterback in the league without a doubt.

Jay Cutler = Jeff George.
                    "TELL MARTZ I SAID F*CK HIM!"
                    17/10/2011

Comment

Derek Anderson.

Comment

Dan Connolly.

Just kidding.

Comment

Joe McKnight.

Comment

Comment