No announcement yet.

Courtney Brown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

draftguru151, your a huge miami fan...do you know of any talks going on with david bowens?? cause i heard he was visiting with the jets and then 2 other teams but after that first week of FA i havn't heard a single thing about him...i just think hed make a decent 34 lb

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

He'd be a good backup for some team, but to expect him to start 16 games a year may be asking for a little much

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

i wouldnt mind him backing up barry which means he will start like 8 games

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
          i wouldnt mind him backing up barry which means he will start like 8 games
          You sure have faith in your Cardinals :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Gotitansfreak10
            seemed like he was finally establishing himself as a good defensive end
            hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
              You wouldn't think he is a Tampa 2 DE, but we have shown in the past that we like to have a speed rusher on one side (Rice) and a run-stopper on the other side (Spires). Brown would be an upgrade over Spires and he is a better pass rusher.
              I'm sure Coyer will have a lot of input. Brown's got all that potential but can't stay healthy to save his life. He'd be a good strong-side end over Spires for sure, and I'd be interested to see him work a bit on the inside on passing downs.

Comment

He'd well in carolina where he and rucker could rotate in and out with McClover. Rucker and Brown on passing downs, McClover in **** time.

Comment

Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
                  draftguru151, your a huge miami fan...do you know of any talks going on with david bowens?? cause i heard he was visiting with the jets and then 2 other teams but after that first week of FA i havn't heard a single thing about him...i just think hed make a decent 34 lb
                  He did well in situational pass rushing as both a DE and an OLB.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Did he do alright his first couple of seasons?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by Gotitansfreak10 View Post
                      Broncos released him today after a failed physical. i dont question them releasing him but it seemed like he was finally establishing himself as a good defensive end after being a bust with #1 draft pick by the Browns.

Where do you think he will end up and do you think he has any potential?
                      Originally posted by Gotitansfreak10
                      vy is not looking promising for our future. norm chao doesnt like him
                      Sorry, I had to.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Guys, he failed his physical. That means his playing days are probably over.

Get it?

Comment

Courtney brown may have at one point have had tons of potential, and i know a lot of you including me want to see him do that, but the fact of the matter is that he has lost a step, and plain and simple isnt that good

denver linemen not named pryce or dumervil arent very productive, and brown wasn't doing his career any favors when he came here, then again, he was in cleveland and had the chance to win a superbowl by coming here
                          Last edited by Jimmy; 03-20-2007, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information