No announcement yet.

Your teams best player for the #1 pick?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, its either Favre, Driver, Kampmann, or Hawk.
    So I would have to say yes, the only one I would consider not doing would be Hawk. But Cj and Greg Jennings, HOLY ****. Or AD, man that would be awesome.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Do I even need to say it?

Comment

Do I even need to say it? The Tampa Bay Buccaneers would give up their 2 best players for the #1 pick, but only if we keep the 4th too. Our 3 best players are all old, but our most valuable player in trades is Cadillac, so I don't know what the criteria is.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

i would want the top 2 picks for champ. thats just the way it is. some might say thats lucrative, i dont care. If the raiders offered all their draft picks, randy moss, and asomugha for Ladanian, the chargers would be smart to keep ladanian

Comment

Who is the Browns best player? K2?
            I would consider him the best... and I would trade him for the #1 overall pick and take CJ. ( upgrade in health if nothing else).

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.

Comment

Calvin for Frank Gore, hmm... I guess I'd do that, just because of Gore's injury history and the current value of RBs in the NFL (seems like you can get somebody pretty decent for not too much cash or too many draft picks in exchange right now) but it's close, because of what Frank has meant to SF both on the field and in the locker room. Everybody loves him, so I'd definitely be sad to see him go.

Comment

Hell nah. I wouldn't trade Peyton Manning for anything.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

I'll stick with Vince Young, or if it is pacman i would trade him, just because of all of his run ins with the law.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                  XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                  Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                  http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

I'd trade Adam Jones for the #1 overall in a heartbeat, then take CJ

Comment

I wouldn't trade patrick crayton for anything :)

Comment

John Henderson for Calvin Johnson?

No, although it's admittably tempting.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Good question, I don't think so though. I don't know who you'd call our best player between Fitz, Boldin, and Wilson but I wouldn't want to give up any of them for the #1 pick.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Shaun Rogers for the #1? Sure.

Roy Williams for the #1? Sure.

Ernie Sims for the #1? Sure.
                            I'm a state.

Comment

Tough call. I'd say Umenyiora is the best player on the team in terms of draft value due to his age, performance, and the fact that he plays a premium position. It would be tempting to give that up for CJ but in the end I would stick with Osi. He's one of the best young players in the league and he plays an incredibly important position. As great of a sure-thing great prospect Johnson is, he plays a less important position and has yet to prove himself in the NFL, although the chances of him not being a star are very, very low.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                              Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Hell no I wouldnt!!! Peyton Manning is the best player at his position and the QB position is the hardest and most demanding position in the NFL.
                                INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information