Al Davis Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Davis Appreciation Thread

I would like to thank Mr Davis for giving me and everyone else a good chuckle the last few days. Everytime he opens his mouth greatness comes roaring out.

I was listening to the SVP show on ESPN radio and was fortunate enough to catch him speaking. If anyone has those it would be much appreciated. Anyways he was talking about Kim Newton of Auburn. Yes Kim Newton thats what he said. He goes on to say that they will be fine with Jason Cambell because he was at Auburn and went 13-0. Jason was much better coming out of college then Kim Newton and you can get your scout or whoever to look that up. Somehow the fact about something 5th years ago being a better college player will make him good this year.

Everyones talking about that Bradford guy from the Rams. He lost in the playoffs because he didnt score enough touchdowns. If you dont score enough touchdowns you cant win.

Theres alot more but I am drawing a blank, kinda like Al. Anyways I feel awful for Raider fans. Al has absolutely lost his mind which has been apparent for awhile. How can you deal with this guy running your franchise. The guy likely wears a diaper full time and yet hes still running an NFL team.

We need someone to post the interview he did recently to truly understand his greatness.
    Last edited by PackerLegend; 01-19-2011, 05:25 PM.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post

I would like to thank Mr Davis for giving me and everyone else a good chuckle the last few days. Everytime he opens his mouth greatness comes roaring out.

I was listening to the SVP show on ESPN radio and was fortunate enough to catch him speaking. If anyone has those it would be much appreciated. Anyways he was talking about Kim Newton of Auburn. Yes Kim Newton thats what he said. He goes on to say that they will be fine with Jason Cambell because he was at Auburn and went 13-0. Jason was much better coming out of college then Kim Newton and you can get your scout or whoever to look that up. Somehow the fact about something 5th years ago being a better college player will make him good this year.

Everyones talking about that Bradford guy from the Rams. He lost in the playoffs because he didnt score enough touchdowns. If you dont score enough touchdowns you cant win.

Theres alot more but I am drawing a blank, kinda like Al. Anyways I feel awful for Raider fans. Al has absolutely lost his mind which has been apparent for awhile. How can you deal with this guy running your franchise. The guy likely wears a diaper full time and yet hes still running an NFL team.

We need someone to post the interview he did recently to truly understand his greatness.
    Is that a real picture?

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
      Is that a real picture?
      Yes. Apparently you didn't see the press conference.

He looked like an extra on the Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
        Is that a real picture?
        LMAO yes that would be the great Al Davis. Doesn't the picture just scream franchise leader?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
          Holy God...
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

That picture looks like he got hit in the head with a hammer. He has a huge gash on his forehead but only two small band aids to cover it up?

Originally posted by SolidGold
            Bortlezzzzzzz
            Originally posted by Monomach
            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

He looks like death.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

he's....he's decomposing

Comment

His liver spots have liver spots, and I'm fairly sure he doesn't have an upper lip anymore.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

It's oddly...fascinating.

Comment

hmmmm. If freakshow cleans up his hair a bit I think we have a match. This was actually Al Davis in his glory years.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

The rumors of him being undead are apparently true. I feel like I can almost smell rotting flesh just looking at his picture.....

He played a large part in making the NFL what it is now, but it's looooooong past time that he step down from the football operations. Raiders fans probably can't wait for that day to happen...if it happens. He very well might outlive us all.

I mean, Ralph Wilson is 10 years older and looks better:

Comment

Comment

It's gonne suck to have those bandaides taken off.

Not because it could be painful, but just think about how much skin is gonna be ripped off with 'em.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                              It's gonne suck to have those bandaides taken off.

Not because it could be painful, but just think about how much skin is gonna be ripped off with 'em.
                              Al in a for more years:

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information