No announcement yet.

2010 All Pro Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would this year have been if the Rams took Suh? Bradford falls a couple of picks and the Lions take McCoy.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyz View Post
      What would this year have been if the Rams took Suh? Bradford falls a couple of picks and the Lions take McCoy.
      The Rams might be pairing Suh with Nick Fairley. Chew on that.

Comment

You think the Rams would have finished top 3? I mean the Rams and Lions would have been in the same situation. No QB (Bradford not picked, Stafford injured) and Suh carried the Lions Defense.

Comment

You think the Rams would have finished top 3? I mean the Rams and Lions would have been in the same situation. No QB (Bradford not picked, Stafford injured) and Suh carried the Lions Defense.
          Can you imagine that offense without Bradford? Defense can only do so much, and I don't think Steven Jackson would have been out there killing himself once mid-season rolled around.

Comment

He will win the DROY. It's pretty crazy to be a Rookie and one of the best at your Positions. I thought he would be good this year but he went all out.
            McCourty was second team All-Pro while being behind Aso and Revis. I wouldn't be blown away if Suh won it, but I think McCourty is a lot closer than fans like to think. Also, Joe Haden was unsung, though he still has some ground to gain.
            **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
              Harrison had the most well balanced season of all three, beating both in all categories (including fines) except sacks, and TD.

James Harrison - 70 solo tackles, 30 assisted, 11 sacks, 2 INTs, 6 forced fumbles, 5 passes defended, 0 TDs.

DeMarcus Ware - 56 solo tackles, 10 assisted, 16 sacks, 0 INTs, 2 forces fumbles, 1 pass defended, 1 TD.

Tamba Hali - 37 solo tackles, 15 assisted, 15 sacks, 0 INTs, 4 forced fumbles, 3 passes defended, 0 TDs.
              I don't have beef with Harrison getting it at all, but I think Hali is more deserving than Ware would be.

Comment

I can't see how Ray Lewis isn't here. He sat out 5 plays the entire 2010-2011 season and had incredible stats for a linebacker.
                Fixed it for you.

I have serious problems with Mankins and Wayne being in the team. Also Jason Peters in the 2nd team, what did he do that makes people think he is good? I can't work it out, he had a solid season in a contract year 3 or more years ago and has been very ordinary ever since?

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  I don't have beef with Harrison getting it at all, but I think Hali is more deserving than Ware would be.
                  Hali was a god damned force this year and I have no idea why people fail to recognize this consistently. He might not be super flashy like Cameron Wake, but he's just as disruptive....yet somehow receives half the praise.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Holy crap. Riddle me this: Michael Huff 2nd team All Pro. What the....

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                      Fixed it for you.

I have serious problems with Mankins and Wayne being in the team. Also Jason Peters in the 2nd team, what did he do that makes people think he is good? I can't work it out, he had a solid season in a contract year 3 or more years ago and has been very ordinary ever since?
                      Jason Peters allowed 2 sacks this season and 0 in the second half of the season and LeSean McCoy averaged 7.6 YPC when running outside of Jason Peters. Jason Peters should've made first team over Thomas and Long seeing as he allowed less sacks and is a better run blocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
                        Read today that 94% of Lloyd's receptions this season resulted in first downs. Pretty good for a guy with over 70 receptions.
                        That guy had more yards that Reggie Wayne with less receptions. A bunch of more touchdowns too. Wayne doesn't deserve to be on the list.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                        -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                        Originally posted by Borat
                        Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Originally posted by Quailman View Post
                          Jason Peters allowed 2 sacks this season and 0 in the second half of the season and LeSean McCoy averaged 7.6 YPC when running outside of Jason Peters. Jason Peters should've made first team over Thomas and Long seeing as he allowed less sacks and is a better run blocker.
                          To further illustrate how terribly off-base the guy you quoted was, Peters was absolutely terrible in his contract year after his hold out with the Bills. He was incredible for the year and a half before that though playing on both sides of the line.

Comment

Good to see Osi, Tuck, and Snee all make the second team at least. Rolle had a good year but not really deserving of an all pro mention.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Quailman View Post
                              Not that I don't believe you, but may I have a link, please? I want to see how other OTs did.

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                              To further illustrate how terribly off-base the guy you quoted was, Peters was absolutely terrible in his contract year after his hold out with the Bills. He was incredible for the year and a half before that though playing on both sides of the line.
                              But he had a bad year before- doesn't that mean that he always sucks?

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                                Mankins doesn't deserve to be there.
                                You can't be serious...? So what if Mankins missed 7 games... Ed Reed missed six games and I don't hear any criticism of that. Mankins was arguably the best guard in football in 2010 so this is very much deserved.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                                I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information