Cromartie vs. Hasselbeck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cromartie vs. Hasselbeck

Change the title to something about the players role in the labor talks if you wish, but this is too funny not to post...

After Hasselbeck tweeted about wondering if Cromartie knew what CBA stands for...

Cromartie:

@Hasselbeck hey Matt if u have something to then say it be a man about it. Don't erase it. I will smash ur face in.
    lol
    Last edited by gpngc; 01-27-2011, 05:02 PM.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Cromartie is a punk. He should concentrate on his nine children with x amount of women instead of having a tweet war with Matt Hasselbeck.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
    Originally posted by Borat
    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

He should have just tweeted what it stood for.

Comment

Hasselbeck would probably beat down Cromartie.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Hass can't even jog into the end zone without breaking his hip lol
          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Hasselbeck would probably beat down Cromartie.
            He's the more physical player.

Comment

lol

Cro is pissing a lot of people off right now lol
              "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

If Cromartie smashed Hasselbeck's face this would be the first time he smashed anything without it resulting in child support.

Comment

It's funny because it's true. Cro is unquestionably dumber than the proverbial box of rocks.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

@A_Cromartie31 Sorry for the joke man. No hard feelings. DB's & QB's have a hard time getting along I guess sometimes. lol

Oh come on Matt, don't be a ***** towards him. Cromartie is a ******* idiot and there is every right to call him out here.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Cromartie is a ******* nobody. He is literally ******** and he got called out for his stupidity, deal with it. Cromartie is someone who should not have a lot of money.

Comment

Hasselbeck should have asked him if Cromartie knew his own kids' names.

Comment

As funny as this is, I actually have Cro's back on this. Cro didn't really say anything that wasn't right.

All he said was for everyone to get their head out of their ass and get a deal done.

Was he really that wrong for saying that?

You know it's not looking good when Antonio Cromartie is the voice of reason.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            As funny as this is, I actually have Cro's back on this. Cro didn't really say anything that wasn't right.

All he said was for everyone to get their head out of their ass and get a deal done.

I agree and Hasselbeck made the first personal attack, not Cro.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post

I don't see what's reasonable about what Cromartie said. This whole thing basically comes down to money and he said forget the money and just get it done. He's just nervous because if they don't play next year he's not gonna be able to pay his ridiculous child support.

As for the twitter beef, lame.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information