Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most overrated team in the AFC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GermaineRace
    This proves how little you know about the Colts. Cato June, Pro Bowl WLB, is still very much a member of the Colts. David Thornton, mediocre SLB, is now a Titan. Thornton was arguably the worst LB of the Colts' starting LB corps.
    Actually that isn't even arguable. Thornton was easily the worst of the linebackers in Indy. What is arguable is who is the best bc Brackett is a beast and I think June is overrated.
    I was trying to be nice to Thornton. He was playing out of position and he was a pretty good WLB when the Colts had him there.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Texico From Mexico
      The Steelers should be the favs until proven otherwise.
      Were you suspeneded? What for?

And Race, that is the best you have, youth and depth, both of which we have at most positions.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151

And Race, that is the best you have, youth and depth, both of which we have at most positions.
        My bad I wrote that wrong. Youth(as in not a good thing, they're too young) and not enough depth.

Comment

Youth and Depth are missing. It's the cliche pick for darkhorse superbowl contender and thats the only reason people want to jump on their nuts. They'll never beat New England for the East crown this year and you can take that to the bank.
          I'm a very intelligent individual who forms his own opinions. I'm not aware of Miami being the "cliche pick". Seems to me that most people are picking the Steelers. It may be cliche among people who actually know what they are talking about, but that's to be expected. I never jump on any teams nuts for any reason. I just see things for what they are.

Comment

My bad I wrote that wrong. Youth(as in not a good thing, they're too young) and not enough depth.
            The only problem I see real depth problems at is running back. And at what position do you see a problem at with youth?

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason
              Youth and Depth are missing. It's the cliche pick for darkhorse superbowl contender and thats the only reason people want to jump on their nuts. They'll never beat New England for the East crown this year and you can take that to the bank.
              I'm a very intelligent individual who forms his own opinions. I'm not aware of Miami being the "cliche pick". Seems to me that most people are picking the Steelers. It may be cliche among people who actually know what they are talking about, but that's to be expected. I never jump on any teams nuts for any reason. I just see things for what they are.
              You're a dillhole. How is Pittburgh even suppose to be close to the cliche darkhorse pick for the super bowl, THEY WON IT LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! That should automatically quallify them as front runners, not a darkhorse suprise pick. I promise you if Pittsburgh makes it back to the super bowl this year, there would not be one surprised football fan in the world.

Comment

You have depth at Oline? hahahaa you're starting LT isn't even a good starter, he should be the depth.

Comment

Dillhole, I believe that was the first time that has been used on here.

And we do have depth at OL, we have 4 OTs who could be starters, don't be mad because Shelton doenst play for you guys anymore. And I guarantee you he will be a very good starter next year. We already have a better than most OL, and we only got better.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

You're a dillhole. How is Pittburgh even suppose to be close to the cliche darkhorse pick for the super bowl, THEY WON IT LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! That should automatically quallify them as front runners, not a darkhorse suprise pick. I promise you if Pittsburgh makes it back to the super bowl this year, there would not be one surprised football fan in the world.
                    "Dillhole" Nice. See, if you could actually comprehend my post, you would see that I labeled Pittsburgh the "cliche pick". I dropped the darkhorse part from your post. I fully understood what you were saying.

Comment

"Dillhole" Nice. See, if you could actually comprehend my post, you would see that I labeled Pittsburgh the "cliche pick". I dropped the darkhorse part from your post. I fully understood what you were saying.
                      Well you were completly talking about something different then bc I said the cliche darkhorse pick, plain as day. And I highly doubt Pittsburgh is anymore cliche than Carolina. I will have to admitt I am picking Carolina too, however, I have picked Carolina to win it all ever year since they drafted my boy Julius Peppers so I dunno if that makes me part of the cliche or not. Oh and now they have Gamble(OSU) and one of my favorites in Richard Marshall.

Comment

Did you know that you can be banned for personal attacks? Play nice... :)

Comment

And we do have depth at OL, we have 4 OTs who could be starters, don't be mad because Shelton doenst play for you guys anymore. And I guarantee you he will be a very good starter next year. We already have a better than most OL, and we only got better.
                          Oh yeah I am mad he isn't playing for us hahahahahahaha go check your facts. Go look at the Cleveland Browns thread before the off season even rolled around and check out how much I hated the fat lazy worthless pile of dung. He was far and away out worst offensive lineman and had more flags than Gallary and Barron combined :shock:

Comment

Pittsburgh

BoneKrusher

Comment

Oh yeah I am mad he isn't playing for us hahahahahahaha go check your facts. Go look at the Cleveland Browns thread before the off season even rolled around and check out how much I hated the fat lazy worthless pile of dung. He was far and away out worst offensive lineman and had more flags than Gallary and Barron combined :shock:
                              What? And Shelton was an average starter in Cleveland, imagine what Houck can do with him.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Well you were completly talking about something different then bc I said the cliche darkhorse pick, plain as day. And I highly doubt Pittsburgh is anymore cliche than Carolina. I will have to admitt I am picking Carolina too, however, I have picked Carolina to win it all ever year since they drafted my boy Julius Peppers so I dunno if that makes me part of the cliche or not. Oh and now they have Gamble(OSU) and one of my favorites in Richard Marshall.
                                I wasn't aware Carolina made the move to the AFC. You have a link?
                                I understood you labeled Miami as the "darkhorse cliche". I was just pointing out that Pittsburgh is the only real AFC cliche pick I've noticed. You should understand that by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information