Tiki Barber coming back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
    I would like to know how much the MLB/NFL/NBA would have to pay players before they're not broke less than five years after leaving the league they played in.

I really would.
    I love this, so much. It is so pathetic watching people make more money than most of us will ever make in our lifetime just to spend it all in a matter of years.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

He's a joke. I'll laugh at the team who signs him.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        He's a joke. I'll laugh at the team who signs him.
        No NFL team is going to sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
          I think the NFL/MLB/NBA teams should each have a financial adviser on staff. 95% of pro athletes have never had money in their entire life and therefore have no idea how to handle it. A team-affiliated adviser (not some guy just looking to take a player's money) would seriously help these guys. Players would still go broke, but at least the number would be substantially reduced.
          They do.

Every team has staff dedicated to making sure their players aren't doing lines off hookers asses during the season. They try to teach them how to save and invest money. The thing is, most of these guys are retards and don't ever plan for life after football. They make three million a year and are spending more than half of it before the season is over. Look at Jamarcus Russell. Do you really think the Raiders didn't try to control this guy somewhat? His home in California is already getting foreclosed cause he is behind on his mortgage payments. They buy homes and vehicles thinking their inflow of cash will always be high, and once they're out of a job or forced to take a paycut, they're SOL. Don't even get me started on the Cromarties and Travis Henrys of the NFL.

Comment

Haha loser! Antonio Pierce was ripping on him! LOL. Too late Meeki.

"hey guys please sign me.. My media career isn't going to well!"

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That is all.
              hahaha ! I just heard on NFL network and nearly fell off my couch. I thought it was an early April fools joke.

Comment

Don't even think about it Tannenbaum

Comment

Originally posted by gsorace View Post
                  Don't even think about it Tannenbaum
                  LT and Tiki in the same backfield? That'd would have been 2003's greatest tandem!

Comment

Wilbon would vote for Tiki Barber for the Hall of Fame...

Am I the only one that thinks Wilbon has jumped the shark?

Comment

Tiki should be no where near the HoF. He'd be a borderline "Hall of Very Good" candidate.

He was a solid change of pace back early on, and had a great 5 year run to finish out his career. But is he an all time great player whose impact on the game will be felt for years to come?

**** no. Wilbon probably also think McNabb should be in the HoF too. Don't even get me started there.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                        Wilbon would vote for Tiki Barber for the Hall of Fame...

Am I the only one that thinks Wilbon has jumped the shark?
                        Am I the only one who thinks Wilbon should jump in a shark? That's pure craziness. Unless you want to give him credit for propelling the Giants to a Super Bowl win by being such a burden that when he left it was re-invigorating to the Giants...
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

Yeah not a HOF. If he had 2 more years like his last 3 instead of the mediocrity he had earlier, than I probably think he would be. It's hard to find players who put together three years like he did there at the end.

Comment

Tiki Barber in the Hall of Fame? What the? Yeah right next to Priest Holmes and Eddie George's bust. Wilbon needs to have his head examined.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                            -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                            Originally posted by Borat
                            Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Tiki Barber is not even borderline Hall Fame.

He's in the class with Clinton Portis, Ahman Green, Corey Dillon, etc., not hall of famers.
                              Last edited by GB12; 03-08-2011, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                Tiki Barber is not even borderline Hall Fame.

He's in the class with Clinton Portis, Ahman Green, Shaun Alexander, etc., not hall of famers.
                                "Tiki should be no where near the HoF" wasn't a strong enough endorsement of that sentiment?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information