• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moc182
    Cutler, by far.

BoneKrusher

Comment

It's between Walter and Rivers for me. Personal reasons lean me to Walter, but in the end I have to give the edge to Rivers

Comment

i'm going to be a homer and pick brodie croyle. he shouldn't have to play for a while but i think he will be a good quarterback when he finnally does play

Big 12 North Champions: Mizzou
        Originally posted by JCshutEmDown
        The only thing that will stop LJ is the endzone.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
          Wow, I'm surprised at all the Jay Cutler support. I've said for months now that he is Boller round 2. I went with a player that I believe will not only have a great year this season but, also eventually be an annual pro-bowler, Philip Rivers.
          :? And and like 50 other misinformed people.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Phillip Rivers

Comment

Most people will say Cutler because we love the draft. But, I think SD will build around Rivers for now and turn him into a solid QB. That being said, I like Walter a lot...

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                Wow, I'm surprised at all the Jay Cutler support. I've said for months now that he is Boller round 2. I went with a player that I believe will not only have a great year this season but, also eventually be an annual pro-bowler, Philip Rivers.
                :? And and like 50 other misinformed people.
                I was one of the first, if not the first to compare him to Kyle Boller in my the Real Jay Cutler thread back in the day. I've done my homework on the subject and I'm sticking to the comparison. I respect others opinions on him but, I believe he will be a highly inconsistant and non-successful QB in the league.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

Rivers>Cutler>Croyle>Walter
                  The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

I went with Cutler because I didn't pay attention too heavy back when Rivers was in college so all i can go off on is what i've seen from him the last few years. Cutler is in a good situation because he can sit behind Jake, and he's in a perfect offense for him.

I wasn't a Croyle fan when he came out of college last year, and i'm still not a huge fan. I don't know if he can lead a team, and stay healthy long enough to be a leader.
                    Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em'
                      I went with Cutler because I didn't pay attention too heavy back when Rivers was in college so all i can go off on is what i've seen from him the last few years. Cutler is in a good situation because he can sit behind Jake, and he's in a perfect offense for him.

I wasn't a Croyle fan when he came out of college last year, and i'm still not a huge fan. I don't know if he can lead a team, and stay healthy long enough to be a leader.
                      Well i think Croyle will get much better under a great line. In Alabama he was sacked so much. Against Auburn he got sacked over and over.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan

Well i think Croyle will get much better under a great line. In Alabama he was sacked so much. Against Auburn he got sacked over and over.
                        I watched alot of Alabama last year, and I just don't see him leading a team to victory.

Comment

I watched alot of Alabama last year, and I just don't see him leading a team to victory.
                          Was this after he lost Prothro? Before that Alabama was a NC calibur team.

Comment

Originally posted by Gribble

Was this after he lost Prothro? Before that Alabama was a NC calibur team.
                            The first game I saw of them was when he got injured. He would've made that team alot better, but that just proves my point even more that he can't lead a team. He had good WR's other than prothro. He had a good one is D.J. Brown I think it was.

Comment

I voted for Brodie Croyle basically becuz im a chiefs fan and I want to see it happen. Croyle has mediocre leadership as a quarterback and sitting behind Trent Green will help him out with that. But.... With Green's career winding down Croyle wont have as much time to develop his skills as someone like persay Jay Cutler would.

So basically what im saying is

Croyle-will be on field quicker but might take some time to develop NFL skills

Cutler-Will see playing time later which might help him harness more NFL skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
                                Green has not missed a game since playing for the Chiefs unless we lose a player or two on the line i don't think that will change. I know Green does not look like it but he is pretty tuff he can take a hit.
                                Ah yeah. What does he get hit.. Once a game? With that line it's like standing behind a wall.

And Rivers has 30 attempts. He's ahead of everyone listed in this thread, but I don't think he was worth that pick. He was good late in the season, but his throwing motion is awkward.

Designs by Thule

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information