Redskins offer No. 6 overall pick for Briggs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    While I agree with what you're saying, to compare Briggs to a jobber like Bradie James (even taking the value of the picks into account) is laughable.

I'm about 100% sure we won't lose him for nothing, but I doubt we'll get this kind of an offer again.
    Hey... if we weren't rivals with the Skins, I think Snyder would be that stupid. LOL!

I'm not a big Bradie James fan, but I have to admit he's an underrated player.

Comment

• wtf is JA doing? You dont want to pick at 6? Well maybe some other team would, and you can just freaking trade down. Get a mid 1st and a mid 2nd then out of a trade down... This is just pure idiotic right now, unless Briggs is indead re-signed.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

OK this article from SI.com says Jerry Angelo is still thinking about it. Dont know what to think.

Comment

• I really hope JA is working his magic right now to get some type of absurd package for Briggs...

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
            I really hope JA is working his magic right now to get some type of absurd package for Briggs...
            skins have no absurd package to offer....imo this trade is just a media ploy by rossenhaus to get his player out there and the skins to get attention on the 6 which they want out of apparently

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• thats where you're wrong. The Redskins could throw in McIntosh and then it becomes an absurd package

Bears get-6th overall
              Rocky McIntosh

Redskins get
              Lance Briggs
              31 overall

lol jp Snyder isnt that dumb
              Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
              Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                skins have no absurd package to offer....imo this trade is just a media ploy by rossenhaus to get his player out there and the skins to get attention on the 6 which they want out of apparently
                Sort of like how Rosenhaus named a couple teams as "suitors" for Briggs a few weeks ago, but all have laughingly and categorically denied any such interest?
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by SFbear View Post
                  http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

OK this article from SI.com says Jerry Angelo is still thinking about it. Dont know what to think.

It sounds like Angelo was caught completely off guard by this trade offer. The interesting thing is Angelo said there was no time limit on the trade offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                    They could probably still trade Briggs somewhere, it's just that it didn't make sense for Chicago to move into the top 6. The top players avaiable at 6 would be Landry, Anderson, Okoye, and if they hit the jackpot Adams. They don't need any of those guys. Now if it was a top 4 pick...
                    Could Landry work out in Chicago? The Bears have Mike Brown at strong safety and he can't stay healthy and drafting someone else would allow them to release him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                      I really hope JA is working his magic right now to get some type of absurd package for Briggs...
                      Smokey I really think JA is trying to squeeze more out of this deal. JA has traded down numerous times to I don't think thats the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
                        Sort of like how Rosenhaus named a couple teams as "suitors" for Briggs a few weeks ago, but all have laughingly and categorically denied any such interest?
                        im tellin u, its all to hype that pick for people someone like quinn is gonna fall to them

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
                          Schaub is a QB.... with a career 52.2 completion percentage, 1-1 INT to TD Ration, 69.2 QB rating, and only 161 total attempts in the NFL.

Briggs is a proven Pro Bowl Caliber LB.
                          Quoted myself for Jughead so he doesn't have to look for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
                            thats where you're wrong. The Redskins could throw in McIntosh and then it becomes an absurd package

Bears get-6th overall
                            Rocky McIntosh

Redskins get
                            Lance Briggs
                            31 overall

lol jp Snyder isnt that dumb
                            i cant believe you even bothered to post.

i dont care if you're "just playing" thats just awful and wasnt..funny.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                              so the real, unasked question in all of this is:

how will the broncos somehow work themselves into this trade?
                              I would beleive that they would actually offer a fair and even deal to the Bears for Briggs, then turn around and trade him to the Redskins for their entire next two drafts.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                                so the real, unasked question in all of this is:

how will the broncos somehow work themselves into this trade?
                                it must happen! its the annual "broncos raping the redskins trade"

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information