No announcement yet.

LenDale White

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember he got a "good amount" of his yards from gimmicky plays, but still considering him from the beginning to the end, he relized that he cant just speed by everyone, nor can he run over, so he used his agility the most inside with spins and dekes and jumps. I think if he gets a little thicker, like 5-10 pounds, he'll be fine for his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      I would hope so. He was the number 2 overall pick after all. But when Lendale gets the carries, I still think he'll be a better pure rusher. He always was the better in between the tackles RB.
      wasn't reggie's 1st 100-yard rushing game, against the giants?

Comment

Bush had a few big adjustments to make, and he made them as the season went on. As his talent grew, the coaches were able to deploy him in different ways. I can't wait to see what he does next season, now that he has an offseason to prepare.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
          I remember he got a "good amount" of his yards from gimmicky plays, but still considering him from the beginning to the end, he relized that he cant just speed by everyone, nor can he run over, so he used his agility the most inside with spins and dekes and jumps. I think if he gets a little thicker, like 5-10 pounds, he'll be fine for his career.
          If he puts on any more weight, he loses his explosiveness, and versatility. I think he is, what he is. A jack of all trades, all purpose weapon, who cannot be quantified as with 'between the tackles' runners, because that isn't fair.

Comment

Tsk tsk @ putting Reggie Bush and Lendale White in the same sentence. Talk about night and day.

I'm glad the Titans screwed up a great thing in Travis Henry, he killed the Colts last season.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

LenDale must sure like to eat, because he seems like he gains 20+ lbs. every time he gets a little time off. I expect them to sign Chris Brown back sometime here soon

Comment

I've been telling people this for over a year now. He's a fat lop. People call him a "power back" because he's big, but, really, he just uses his fat body to fall forward for a few extra yards. He was great in college because he was bigger and faster than everybody. In the NFL, he's going to be Ron Dayne part two: a big soft body who tries to run like a scat back.

Comment

At least he's at the facility working out at the voluntary off-season work out program. And just because he's twenty pounds over wieght, in the middle of the offseason, he's getting knocked on and his work ethic is bad? C'mon guys.

I'm not worried at all. LenDale is a good back. His production in college backs that up, despite playing second fiddle to Reggie Bush. We'll adress depth at the RB position, but the starting spot is LenDale's to lose. He still has a chip on his shoulder, and will garner attention this season.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                    cut him..he can go hang out with other guys like Curtis Enis, Maurice Clarett, etc. (BUST)
                    Why in hell would we do that, he was drafted for ONE reason to be the future.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                      Tsk tsk @ putting Reggie Bush and Lendale White in the same sentence. Talk about night and day.

I'm glad the Titans screwed up a great thing in Travis Henry, he killed the Colts last season.
                      Pacman Jones killed yall at RB also.....Then agin Ron Dayne had a Career days against the Colts also.....;)

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
                        Ha, how did I know that somebody would bring this up?

First of all, Bush got more than twice the carries White got. He actually got nearly 100 more carries. Bush averaged 3.65 YPC on 155 carries. White averaged 4.00 YPC on 61. Big deal. You can't use yards per carry to determine who was the better rusher when there is such a large gap between the number of carries.

Furthermore, everybody knows Reggie struggled, a lot, during the first half of the year. But, as he began to adjust his rushing style, his production on the ground improved mightily. Look at the numbers:

First 8 games of the season:
                        81 carries, 207 yards, 2.6 YPC, 0 rushing TD

Last 8 games of the season:
                        74 carries, 358 yards, 4.8 YPC, 6 rushing TD

Reggie was better, in all aspects of the game, than LenDale White.
                        Blocking wise i would take White, but i'm not saying White is better than Bush.

Comment

I wouldn't worry unless he showed up to TC out of shape. Every year Kris Jenkins shows up overweight and everyone makes a big deal out of it in the media and rival fans. Then comes TC and he drops it like water and ends up dominant again come day one.

Comment

Work ethic, to me, is the most important thing anyone player should have. Great players have it; Peyton Manning, Jerry Rice, every single one I can think of. Less talented players have made a career of working harder than their more physically gifted peers, like Zach Thomas. It is always sad to me when a player ruins his career, because he doesn't work hard, and takes it for granted. Hopefully, LenDale will turn it on, but all indications are against it.

Comment

If he can still run he'sa great 3rd down option right now but if the Titans expect him to be the every down back they're nuts. There's not much in FA and they need to address their other needs in the draft.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

this will hurt VY. Travis Henry gone and LenDale White is a fat slob.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information