Ricky Williams?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Athrun340 View Post
    IMO, Ricky Williams is still the better back compare to Ronnie Brown..

I agree...Ricky could still be very good.

Comment

I wonder what the Saints would have done in last years draft if he had stayed and turned into everything his potential said it would. I know I kind of mentioned that earlier, but the topic really got me thinking. It would have changed a lot. Deuce McAllister probably would have been long gone, and the Saints may not have even been sitting at the #2 pick. Crazy how everything has to piece itself together...

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
        I wonder what the Saints would have done in last years draft if he had stayed and turned into everything his potential said it would. I know I kind of mentioned that earlier, but the topic really got me thinking. It would have changed a lot. Deuce McAllister probably would have been long gone, and the Saints may not have even been sitting at the #2 pick. Crazy how everything has to piece itself together...
        well the general manager who traded ricky to the dolphins is now the dolphin's general manager... wont be surprised if mueller trade him again.. altho i dont like the idea since Ricky williams might be the best and cheapest backup NFL rb in the nfl

Comment

hmm

When you watch that video you really his natural running ability shine. His anticipation, vision and balance are as good as RB around....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
            He's got a hell of a headbutt move...

Comment

well the general manager who traded ricky to the dolphins is now the dolphin's general manager... wont be surprised if mueller trade him again.. altho i dont like the idea since Ricky williams might be the best and cheapest backup NFL rb in the nfl
              While ironically Cedric Benson aka Ricky Jr. has been the most expensive back up RB in the last two years.

Comment

darn. missed those days .. run ricky run

i still cant forget the day he retired.. watching ESPN .. i was like WTF .. is this a joke LOL

watch Cedric Benson once he gets it going, from what I see in that video, and what I have seem of Cedric Benson, they both look like they have similar running styles

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

He would certainly be the one holding the TD record at the moment.

Comment

He would be a beast! Runningback with dreds come on what more do you need?

Comment

yea he had the speed agility and acceleration
                      he'd probably would have been the one holding the MVP trophy not LT

Comment

Originally posted by JCutlery View Post
                        Shanahan loves him, or so I've heard.
                        Interesting. It would be just like Shanahan to bring in a talent like Ricky for a dirt cheap price (which is all he could command) and muddle up what would otherwise be a very clear runningback situation.

Comment

Shanahan had talked about him when he first came back a year ago but I don't know about now with having TH and Mike Bell?

Comment

I remember one play a few years ago, he was getting tackled, and it looked like the guy took him down, but his knee was MILLIMETRES off the ground, and he kept going another like 9 yards. It was challenged, and stood. That was the best run I've ever seen live, I think. It was also an amazing call by the ref, I woulda blown it dead.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Man I miss Ricky. I don't think I've enjoyed watching football since he retired.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information