Ricky Williams?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Williams?

All joking a side if not for the off the field stuff and the lack of want to at times how good do you think Ricky Williams could have been?

People should be talking about him the same way they talk about LT and Larry Johnson right now. And if that was the case, would Reggie Bush be in New Orleans? Or Deuce McAllister for that matter...

Comment

If not for the off the field stuff Wanny would have run him into the ground by now.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

No lie...what 3-4 years ago ricky was the best HB in the NFL....if he would have stuck with it....he would def. be a TOP HB....he has/had all the talen in the world

Comment

IMO, Ricky Williams is still the better back compare to Ronnie Brown..

Comment

I mean you watch film on the guy and he was just a beast at times it is sad he didn't put his talent to good use more.

Comment

Originally posted by Athrun340 View Post
              IMO, Ricky Williams is still the better back compare to Ronnie Brown..
              I agree, if he stuck in the NFL:
              1) LT
              2) Ricky
              3) LJ

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I remember back when Ricky was the Larry Johnson of the league, without the good KC line of two years ago. He was getting 40+ carries, what a beast. Too bad..

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh6V2zqeiBc

Comment

The guy was definitely a high speed load on turf, hard to stay in his path. Any idea on who might want him? i mean the fins could use him to spell Brown since Sammy Morris is gone, but i dont think Cameron or Mueller are going to keep him around.

Comment

Isn't he still with the Dolphins? He should stay there and become part of the 1-2 punch with Ronnie Brown. It will help prolong his career and at the same bring it back from the grave it is in right now. He can still be a very effective RB and there's no reason to think he can't return to form.
                      Last edited by Empire; 04-06-2007, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                        darn. missed those days .. run ricky run

i still cant forget the day he retired.. watching ESPN .. i was like WTF .. is this a joke LOL

Comment

My friendhad picked him in every Fantasy league, too...

Comment

i think he could have been a great running back if he wasnt so stupid.....1,800 posts!!!!!

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by BoltsOnTheBeach View Post
                              Any idea on who might want him?
                              Shanahan loves him, or so I've heard.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information