Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's what I say

#6 overall for

#14 overall and Chris Jenkins and Panthers 5th Rounder.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
      Here's what I say

#6 overall for

#14 overall and Chris Jenkins and Panthers 5th Rounder.
      who would they take at 6? Okoye?

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
        who would they take at 6? Okoye?
        Okoye, Branch, Landry, or if Quinn drops.

Comment

I was thinking Quinn also, but with the signing of Carr would that change their mindset?

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
            I was thinking Quinn also, but with the signing of Carr would that change their mindset?
            If Quinn is there I don't think Carr should change your mind but I would also look at Landry as no way he drops to 14.

Comment

The reason Carolina's shopping him is that even though he's a great defensive tackle he's gotten lazy. He takes plays off and reports to camp pushing 400 pounds after not taking part in the offseason workouts.

If we got rid of him we'd be able to start Maake Kemoeatu, Damoine Lewis and rotate in Jordan Carstens.

In 05 with a starting tandem of Buckner and Carstens we had a top 5 defense. Hell, get rid of Jenkins and all that happens in that we rotate in two good, if unspectacular defensive tackles and lessen our cap hit.

Another third rounder could be good for carolina and could give us some ammo to move up in the earlier rounds if we're dying for someone. If we get anything less than a second I won't be happy though. Lets be realistic here. We had a top 7 defence and he made the pro bowl THROUGH PLAYER VOTING.

Comment

The Rams seem to like former Carolina defensive players. Witherspoon did well for us last year, and they went and added Draft to the LB core. One thing to keep in mind is that our new VP of Player Personel, Tony Softli was involved with the Panthers organization during the period where they drafted Jenkins and throughout his career there. So he obviously has a very good idea of what he's getting into if they make the move for him.
                My teams:
                St. Louis Rams
                Michigan Wolverines
                Southern Miss Golden Eagles

Comment

If youre trading for Jenkins, youre trading for an injury prone DT who was unable to get back to form. He also has mental issues, he takes medication, and isn't regarded as a great offseason workout guy.

If he was any good, Carolina would keep him. Theyre trying to get rid of him while they can get something for him. Theyre lookin for a sucker.

I hope the Giants dont go after him. We've gone after enough injury prone guys. Its time to shy away.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                    there trying to get under the cap. We took a chance on Woodson and it worked out i say we take a chance on Jekins.
                    You gave a 49 million dollar contract to an above average cornerback, it's not like it was a sterling success.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      You gave a 49 million dollar contract to an above average cornerback, it's not like it was a sterling success.
                      I think he was worth the money. The Packers finally had somebody on defence who could create turnovers and make plays. That's something they've been missing since Darren Sharper left.

I don't see how Jenkins would fit in with the Packers. They already have plenty of depth at DT and I doubt they'll add anybody there this off-season. I could see them adding somebody at DE depending on how they're planning to use Jenkins/Gbaja-Biamilla. I personally think the line is fine how it is except they might want to add a late-round pick for depth at DE.

Comment

I'd KILL for the Colts to get him. Easily worth one of our 3rd rounders, maybe even with a 7th packaged in too, or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                          I think he was worth the money. The Packers finally had somebody on defence who could create turnovers and make plays. That's something they've been missing since Darren Sharper left.

I don't see how Jenkins would fit in with the Packers. They already have plenty of depth at DT and I doubt they'll add anybody there this off-season. I could see them adding somebody at DE depending on how they're planning to use Jenkins/Gbaja-Biamilla. I personally think the line is fine how it is except they might want to add a late-round pick for depth at DE.
                          but but but...we have his bro

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

No, Landry would be much better then those. They don't need to look to get a big replacement they are very deep at DT.

Comment

Yeah but dude, could you imagine Okoye Beside peppers?

Comment

wow...

If the Skins got Landry I'd hate to be a WR working the middle of the field with Taylor and Landry back there. Ouch.

Of course why pass when you can probably run for 6 YPC against their DL.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information