No announcement yet.

Matt Leinart?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start Hall and just let him drive the bus. Whis should just go to some smash mouth football. I wouldnt trust DA in that type offense, though...because his accuracy is so below average. I wouldnt trust him in any offense, really.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Is their OL good enough to just pound the rock?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
        Cincinnati needs to take a look. That team is loaded with talent, but Palmer is questionable and fragile, and the backups are beyond bad.
        that'd be weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          Is their OL good enough to just pound the rock?
          Meh, I hate their o-line. Last year they ranked dead last in rushing, since they just ignored it most of the time. But Beanie and Hightower had some good yards per carry averages last year at least. They could run, they just didnt need to, or want to.

Whis used to be run heavy...but I'd imagine it'd be pretty damn tough to go back to that style after having a pass offense as good as the Cardinals had.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• their o-line is set up way better for running than for passing, especially with guys like Brown and Faneca manning key spots.

Guy I feel worst for in all of this: Larry Fitzgerald

Comment

• Max Hall will be No. 2 quarterback in Arizona

Comment

• Congrats to Max, he's really impressed.

Comment

• Clearly Whiz didnt give a crap about this kids future, I havent seen anything but highlights from this pre season but did he play that bad that DA looked so much better. Idk I feel like someone would have given something up for him, maybe a real low draft pick....idk. Anyone think hes going to Seattle?

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• No. Leinart looked better, imo. Whisenhunt had an agenda this off-season, and it was to alienate Leinart to make his case to get rid of him. He didn't care that getting rid of Leinart meant that Derek Anderson would be his starter. Good luck with that, Arizona.

Hall & Skelton were better, at times, than Anderson & Leinart against scrubs.

Comment

• PS they could've had Jimmy Clausen. What a mistake passing up on him, Clausens going to be a stud. Have no idea how a team like Arizona or Minnesota justified passing on him.

Comment

PS they could've had Jimmy Clausen. What a mistake passing up on him, Clausens going to be a stud. Have no idea how a team like Arizona or Minnesota justified passing on him.
                        Minne just traded Sage too, so idk whats going on there. Do they really want Tjack coming in when Farves ankle blows up on him this season?

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• From Kurt Warner to Derek Anderson.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                          -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                          Originally posted by Borat
                          Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

PS they could've had Jimmy Clausen. What a mistake passing up on him, Clausens going to be a stud. Have no idea how a team like Arizona or Minnesota justified passing on him.
                            I don't have a problem with that. Teams felt the same way about Clausen that they felt about Brohm. I don't think we've seen anything from Jimmy to really say they were wrong to pass on him.

I still think Minnesota was wrong to never give JD Booty a fair shake. I don't think Clausen was a good fit for them, especially with them having real hole to fill. They seem to like Joe Webb, and there hasn't been reason to dispute them for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              Minne just traded Sage too, so idk whats going on there. Do they really want Tjack coming in when Farves ankle blows up on him this season?
                              Jackson is Brad Childress' boy. And Brad Childress is a dumbass. I hope he never gets fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                                I don't have a problem with that. Teams felt the same way about Clausen that they felt about Brohm. I don't think we've seen anything from Jimmy to really say they were wrong to pass on him.

I still think Minnesota was wrong to never give JD Booty a fair shake. I don't think Clausen was a good fit for them, especially with them having real hole to fill. They seem to like Joe Webb, and there hasn't been reason to dispute them for that.

JD Booty was absolutely terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information