Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Browns' Steinbach undergoes appendectomy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns' Steinbach undergoes appendectomy.

Not that it will kill his year or anything, but nonetheless, just a typical thing to happen to a Browns player. Is there now a curse?

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/CLE/10138130

Your injuries are like our draft luck. Bad.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

This shouldn't be a problem. But man, I feel so bad for Bentley. This team is needs a dline and oline. If they can get themselves help up front, they can be a good team in 2 to 3 years. They have a great LB core, a solid secondary, they just need dlinemen, and on offense, an oline, rb, and qb.

But thats not that hard to fix. If they can trade back, get Carriker, Brown, and get Tony Hunt in round 2/3, thats a step in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by myinnerself View Post
        Is there now a curse?
        lol

We've been cursed forever. All of the stuff that has happened to us cannot have been by chance. Outside forces are in play.

Comment

Originally posted by 757Dawg View Post
          lol

We've been cursed forever. All of the stuff that has happened to us cannot have been by chance. Outside forces are in play.
          I truly feel bad for you as a fan, it's really just not fair, although Kellen Winslow Jr. kind of had the karma coming his way for being such an arrogant ass. Nonetheless, I feel for you.

Comment

Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
            Your injuries are like our draft luck. Bad.
            Your draft is like our draft luck, bad :)

But recently we have been better, and hes supposed to be fine by june.

Comment

This is no big deal. I had an apendectomy when I was 7 and I was fine in about 2 weeks, and mine actually ruptured.

Comment

Not really a big deal at all. Not a very serious surgery.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

The appendectomy isn't as much of a concern as the Cleveland Clinic being where the surgical procedure was conducted. A number of Browns players who were treated there developed staph infections.

Hopefully Steinbach doesn't suffer the same fate.
                  Last edited by Geo; 04-20-2007, 04:06 PM.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                    The appendectomy isn't as much of a concern as the Cleveland Clinic being where the surgical procedure was conducted. A number of Browns players who were treated there developed staph infections.

Obviously the surgeons are from Cincy.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post

ABout two months back they finally hosed the facillity with anti staph infection spray or something like that.
                      Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information