Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ninerfan
    Originally posted by Moltar
    I also don't understand how you can put the Raiders in there when the question is in the last 5-10 years, all they did was take the oldest team in the league to the Super Bowl 4 years ago... Can you remember back in the olden days between the start of the New England "dynasty"
    1 good year in 10 - that impresses me...............NOT
    Better than all of the other teams up there other than the Bills who have had the most playoff appearances of the teams there.

Comment

I also don't understand how you can put the Raiders in there when the question is in the last 5-10 years, all they did was take the oldest team in the league to the Super Bowl 4 years ago... Can you remember back in the olden days between the start of the New England "dynasty"
      Better than all of the other teams up there other than the Bills who have had the most playoff appearances of the teams there.
      I actually voted Texans but you'll have to admit that the Raiders are an embarressment at present.

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        This is eeeeeeeeasily the Detroit Lions.

Have you seen their record untill Millen? It's an absolute train wreck.

How the hell are they not even an option? Are you kidding me?
        We have a winner.

sig by VLS
        Originally posted by Smokey Joe
        I don't care...

Comment

The Detroit had an offense and Shaun Rogers. They're getting Shaun Rogers back from suspension, but the offense is still missing at the moment.

Meanwhile, the Raiders still have the most underrated defense in the league and a good punter. Despite the fact that the Raiders have the worst coaching staff & front office in all of football.

Edge: Detroit Lions as the worst team in football.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I actually voted Texans but you'll have to admit that the Raiders are an embarressment at present.
            Yeah, right now. They have one of the best histories in sports history though, sprinkled with victory, turn around, upset and controversy and tragedy. Al Davis was the man before he turned what, 90?

Comment

How are the Bills even up there. Sure we had a bad, bad loss to the Lions, but no way we are bottom 5.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

I can't believe Detroit isn't even a choice. My only guess is that they are so bad you simply forgot about them.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Detroit if we're talking about the past five years. They've been an absolute mess.

Comment

I think it is Arizona, with Detroit a close second. The reason for this is Detroit has had one bright spot in their history, Barry Sanders.

Arizona hasnt even had someone like that. They have had pretty much nothing but misery. This year was supposed to be an up year for them and look how it turned out.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The Lions, I actually picked them to win the God damn division this year

Comment

I don't thionk you can say the Texans have been the worst over the last 5-10 years considering they havn't even been in the league 5 years.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

detroit has gotta win, didn't the raiders go to the superbowl fairly recently
                          ?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

1. Detroit
                            2.Arizona

Comment

Why aren't the Lions on the poll? They're horrible.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

If its 5-10 years Raiders are not the worst team...

Won the AFC Championship

Played in Super Bowl 37 (yeah i know they lost)

Won the AFC West 3 straight years in a row

Rich Gannon was NFL MVP

Raiders haven been crap the past 4 years not that past decade, Cards and Lions are clearly the worst teams what have they ever done?
                                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information