worst team in football ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst team in football ?

Have been thinking bout this all day. Some teams that are consistant losers, promise improvement but delivery only misery, should be better than they are. well which team has been the worst over the last 5-10 yrs and why ?

My vote goes to the Texans, they consistantly promise winning seasons, had a number of high draft picks, have players that should be or are coming to their prime, have questionable draft day picks and after 4-5 yrs still dont appear settled on their game style

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Re: worst team in football ?

Originally posted by ninerfan
    Have been thinking bout this all day. Some teams that are consistant losers, promise improvement but delivery only misery, should be better than they are. well which team has been the worst over the last 5-10 yrs and why ?

My vote goes to the Texans, they consistantly promise winning seasons, had a number of high draft picks, have players that should be or are coming to their prime, have questionable draft day picks and after 4-5 yrs still dont appear settled on their game style
    You have to figure in the fact that they had a totally inept coach and GM.

Now with Kubiak they're showing signs of life.

I'd say Arizona.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

This is eeeeeeeeasily the Detroit Lions.

Have you seen their record untill Millen? It's an absolute train wreck.

How the hell are they not even an option? Are you kidding me?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

They should've kept Charlie Batch.

Comment

I think that at a neutral site, the Raiders would be an underdog to any team in the league right now.

Comment

Detroit... Always has been. Barry Sanders is all that they have ever had and will ever have until they fire everyone who works there, take a year off and redeclare in the league.

Comment

I think it best for all that they just disbanded

Comment

I'm gonna say Oakland.

Comment

I also don't understand how you can put the Raiders in there when the question is in the last 5-10 years, all they did was take the oldest team in the league to the Super Bowl 4 years ago... Can you remember back in the olden days between the start of the New England "dynasty"

Comment

Originally posted by Moltar
                    I also don't understand how you can put the Raiders in there when the question is in the last 5-10 years, all they did was take the oldest team in the league to the Super Bowl 4 years ago... Can you remember back in the olden days between the start of the New England "dynasty"
                    1 good year in 10 - that impresses me...............NOT

Comment

Raiders without a doubt. The other teams you mentioned at least have some young players at the skill postition to build from. Oakland has....Robert Gallery. But there defense is underrated though, I give them that.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                        Raiders without a doubt. The other teams you mentioned at least have some young players at the skill postition to build from. Oakland has....Robert Gallery. But there defense is underrated though, I give them that.
                        Kevin Boothe

Comment

Never saw this was 5-10 years, I would go Lions then.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                            Never saw this was 5-10 years, I would go Lions then.
                            Oops, me either. Yeah, there is no need for a thread. We all know it's Detroit.

Comment

QFT

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information