No announcement yet.

Panthers release Keyshawn Johnson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that sucks. Looks like Jarrett is more than the pupil...he's the replacement.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by constant cough View Post
      Yeah you almost feel sorry for him after he was so exicted to see the Panthers draft Jarrett and have the chance to play with him. Then you realize it's Keyshawn and you no longer feel sorry for him.
      Pretty much how I feel, wow.

Comment

I am a huge keyshawn fan and at this time I wouldn't call this story true as I can not find it on espn.com or panthers.com, even did a google search for it and the only website I found it at was the one linked in the post so for now I think someone has made it up

Comment

Yeah, the whole "I'll be glad to take him under my wing" thing with him and Jarrett is kinda funny now that he's been cut. Although anytime somebody says they like a receiver because "The remind me of myself', it's funny, especially when it's Keyshawn.
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

I don't feel bad for him.

Comment

Terrible job by the Panthers. Didn't they pay his hefty bonus already this offseason?
              Originally posted by Paul
              Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
              Originally posted by Vikes99ej
              These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

I wonder if deep down he may have felt this was coming on draft day when they drafted Jarrett... So thats why he sounded all excited about mentoring hoping they would let him stay around to do so...

Comment

probably, but because of the whole mentoring thing, you think that they would have kept him around just one more year and kept jarrett in the slot to develop a little bit
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                    Terrible job by the Panthers. Didn't they pay his hefty bonus already this offseason?
                    Had to pay it no matter what. It was a deffered signing bonus, not a roster bonus

Still a dumb move. Drew Carter isn't a #3 WR and Keary Colbert shouldnt be on a team

Comment

I don't see anything about him getting released. Not on ESPN not NFL.com Foxsports,etc. I think this is made up. If they did cut him that's a horrible move. They'll be lucky to win 6 games. Keyshawn is the man. Fight On! SC!

Comment

ESPN or it didn't happen.

Comment

Key is all good, he can go be in the media, he'll be better than Deion or Michael Irvin.

Comment

Heck thay don't even have anything about him getting cut on the Carolina Panthers website.

Comment

Looks like it did happen.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NFL&id=2668

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                                Are you a Seahawks fan?
                                not only a no. but a hell no!

Hitman D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information