No announcement yet.

Tampa Bay trades for Ryan Sims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that we got anything for Sims baffles me.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
      Bruce Allen and Jon Gruden won't be there in 2008, so what do they care?
      After this year's draft I think you're right.....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm really not sure why Tampa would bring him. But after Kiffin basically revived Chris Hovan's flailing career, maybe he can do the same thing.

etk, stop being such a skeptic about the draft. It has been received well by most 'guys in the know' and many others on the boards. We had a good draft. It wasn't a great one, but it was decent enough.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
          After this year's draft I think you're right.....
          wth was wrong with this year's draft? Because we didn't get Calvin? Woopty doo, we dont need him. They did a great job drafting this year. Please explain how it was not a good draft...

Angels Record: 6-8

Comment

Im assuming a 7th rounder for him or not even.

Comment

Originally posted by Donno View Post
              Im assuming a 7th rounder for him or not even.
              Being that there are only seven rounds it can't be any less my guess is at best a 6th but I'm thinking it will be a 7th.

Comment

I'm guessing a 6th.
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                  I'm guessing a 6th.
                  He was going to be a June 1st cut any ways I would be more then happy to get a 6th.

Comment

The fact that we got anything is amazing to me.
                    Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

True very TRUE
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Ryan Sims was the most overrated DT in his draft....

some people were saying he was better than John Henderson and Albert Haynesworth, and boy were they wrong

not sure if he can revive his career but i guess its worth a shot

Go Ravens!

Comment

I can't believe someone actually gave something up for Ryan Sims.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                            etk, stop being such a skeptic about the draft. It has been received well by most 'guys in the know' and many others on the boards. We had a good draft. It wasn't a great one, but it was decent enough.
                            Am I not entitled to my own opinion and is it wrong to 'dare to be different'? I don't like our draft plan nor do I like many of the specific players we took. We haven't had a single productive draft under Gruden and this one will not break the trend. Gaines Adams and Tanard Jackson could become fixtures in our defense, but the rest of the guys are unlikely to reach expectations.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

We haven't had a single productive draft under Gruden and this one will not break the trend. Gaines Adams and Tanard Jackson could become fixtures in our defense, but the rest of the guys are unlikely to reach expectations.
                              WHAT? Not one single productive draft...are you out of your ******* mind?

Okay. I guess then that players like Michael Clayton, Caddillac Wiliams, Barrett Ruud, Alex Smith, Dan Buenning, Paris Warren (good for a 7th rounder), Davin Joseph, Jeremy Trueblood, Maurice Stovall, and Bruce Gradkowski are all mediocre players.

That isn't even counting Alan Zemaitis and TJ Williams from the 2006 draft because they got injured so who knows. Also, the 2004 draft was crap because it was a McKay draft (who has been having some great drafts of late in Atlanta)...only drafts 05-07 are Allen drafts.

Just be quiet, you probably can't even spell football.
                              Last edited by simms2clayton; 05-02-2007, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Am I not entitled to my own opinion and is it wrong to 'dare to be different'? I don't like our draft plan nor do I like many of the specific players we took. We haven't had a single productive draft under Gruden and this one will not break the trend. Gaines Adams and Tanard Jackson could become fixtures in our defense, but the rest of the guys are unlikely to reach expectations.
                                If you want to wallow in your own negativeness then go ahead, but I myself like to be optimistic about our draft picks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information