1. Saints 9-7
    2. Panthers 9-7
    3. Bucaneers 6-10
    4. Falcons 6-10

1. Cardinals 10-6
    2. Rams 9-7
    3. Seattle 8-8
    4. 49ers 6-10

How do you think the conferences play out?

Pretty fair assessment of the NFC East. Towards the end of the season things will be really close between two or more teams.

Comment

How can there be so many wins in the AFC, but the NFC doesn't even have 1 12-win team? Yes, the AFC is a better conference right now, but even the NFC teams will win games.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

You've got the Cardinals getting a bye? Anything is possible, but I still think there are too many gaps and growing pains with this team to see them shoot above some of the other more established teams.

Then again people thought that about the Saints too, so you never know.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Those NFC West predictions are crazy. You think the Cardinals get that much better in their first year with a new HC? The Rams finish above the Seahawks? The 49ers got WORSE? (seriously, explain that one to me-- seven new starters on D, upgrades at both WR spots, another year of experience for QB Smith, and you think SF is regressing? Doesn't seem likely at all.)

Comment

I hate predictions threads because they're all conjecture and just piss people off. I guarantee this is the first of 4 times we'll see this stuff. I also guarantee that each thread will become a homer discussion that loses grip on reality, and everyone ends up both dumber and angrier...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
              I hate predictions threads because they're all conjecture and just piss people off. I guarantee this is the first of 4 times we'll see this stuff. I also guarantee that each thread will become a homer discussion that loses grip on reality, and everyone ends up both dumber and angrier...
              This is true. I don't care about thee Cowboys and Eagles being ahead of the Giants, but how can anyone at this point in time say the Skins are three games better than the G-Men.

Comment

I wonder how the Bears do this year, since teams that lose the superbowl seems not to make it back. I think with the NFC North they will do fine just interesting.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

I love these predictions. Because everyone always overshoots the # of wins.

Remember guys, for every win, youre supposed have a loss. If you add up your win totals, it should equal your loss totals.

Comment

Who cares? It's April, the draft picks have not been signed, June FA hasn't taken place, and we don't know the extent of training camp injuries. holdouts, etc. If I were a mod, I'd lock this thread because of sheer irrelevance.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      I love these predictions. Because everyone always overshoots the # of wins.

Remember guys, for every win, youre supposed have a loss. If you add up your win totals, it should equal your loss totals.
                      Actually, Joe came pretty close. He has 257 W's to 255 losses. An acceptable margin of error. Let's not even discuss his picks, though.

Comment

Actually, Joe came pretty close. He has 257 W's to 255 losses. An acceptable margin of error. Let's not even discuss his picks, though.
                        I know, Im just givin a heads up for the people will come in, say he's all wrong, and give their version of it. You'll see most people overshoot the win column.

Comment

I give no credence to any of these predictions. These prognostications are as useless as guidos.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                            AFC

1. Patriots 13-3
                            2. Jets 9-7
                            3. Dolphins 6-10
                            4. Bills 6-10

1. Ravens 12-4
                            2. Bengals 11-5
                            3. Browns 7-9
                            4. Steelers 7-9

1. Colts 11-5
                            2. Jaguars 9-7
                            3. Titans 6-10
                            4. Texans 2-14

1. Chargers 13-3
                            2. Broncos 10-6
                            3. Chiefs 8-8
                            4. Raiders 1-15

NFC

1. Cowboys 10-6
                            2. Eagles 9-7
                            3. Redskins 8-8
                            4. Giants 5-11

1. Bears 11-5
                            2. Packers 9-7
                            3. Vikings 7-9
                            4. Lions 4-12

1. Saints 9-7
                            2. Panthers 9-7
                            3. Bucaneers 6-10
                            4. Falcons 6-10

1. Cardinals 10-6
                            2. Rams 9-7
                            3. Seattle 8-8
                            4. 49ers 6-10

How do you think the conferences play out?
                            Raider 1-15....why? why?

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

I give no credence to any of these predictions. These prognostications are as useless as guidos.
                              Eh, the forum needs some life in the offseason. Get ready for a bunch of useless threads. Theyll be plentiful until PS starts.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information