X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kerry Rhodes.
    Peyton Manning Fanboy
    Originally posted by Complex
    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
      I'm going with a Homer pick
      and say
      Dawan Landry, dudes got a bright future ahead of him
      Yep, and Kerry Rhodes doesn't. he had just about the best season of any saftey and got snubbed from the pro bowl. just because u ain't seen the guy, don't mean u shouldn't give the credit where its due

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

not sure if i said it in the above, but i feel Kerry Rhodes, because i think he is slightly better at this point, and has just as good a future in front of him. its hard to remember all the plays he made last year, and i'd like to see a highlight clip because some were damn sweet.

lest we not forget that Kerry Rhodes was also a huge steal in the draft, because i've only seen Landry get credit for that

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Dawan just cause he's related to Laron.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
            You can't fault Dawan for having great players around him, he never gets burned deep, he is a sure tackler, and monster hitter, and get's INT's. He was so good last year, I wouldn't be surprised if he is a pro bowler next year. Obviously people will say it's because his supporting cast but he is a heck of a player. Like I said if LaRon plays like his brother did last year, the Skins are golden.

I agree he is a complete player.

Comment

After seeing Rhodes play against the Pats last season, I think he is one of the top young safeties in the NFL. He is big, fast, can tackle, and seems to be in position almost all of the time. He is a playmaker. Landry had a great rookie season, but Rhodes looked like a top-tier safety in 2006.

Comment

Kerry Rhodes

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I don't get why this is a debate, but its Rhodes. Kerry was arguably the best safety in the NFL last year.

Comment

As soon as he enters the league where do you guys think Kenny Phillips is compared to the best safeties in the league? Better than Dawkins? etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                      As soon as he enters the league where do you guys think Kenny Phillips is compared to the best safeties in the league? Better than Dawkins? etc.
                      No rookie is a sure bet. Sean Taylor was a better prospect than Kenny Phillips will be, Sean hasn't reached elite status yet so I wouldn't call Phillips a lock. He is a better prospect than LaRon and Huff but I have him slightly bellow Sean.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Delete this post.

^ bantx
                        Originally posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER
                        **** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
                        Originally posted by Jughead10
                        I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".

Comment

Marc Bulger

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

i havnt seen that much of rhodes, so ill use this post to back landry, but im not making a claim of whose better

Dawan Landry, 5th round pick out of GTech. Came into camp and beat 3 other guys for the job next to ed reed. As a ravens fan, i didnt expect much. But after 2 weeks i was a fan. He was featured on top 10 jacked up hits for week 2 when he beheaded that raiders WR. He had 5 ints last year and returned one of them for a TD. With his sure tackling, he enabled ed reed to play centerfield again and landry helped Reed have another solid year.

From wat ive heard Rhodes has been a beast, but Landry is no slouch

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                              idk how much room is in the pro bowl for a safety

-Reed
                              -Rhodes
                              -Polamalu
                              -Sanders
                              -Meriweather :)
                              So which one gets bumped for Chris Hope? ;)

Comment

Kerry Rhodes

Faithful Niner Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information