Panthers 9-7(Over/Under)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panthers 9-7(Over/Under)

all right me and my buddy have a bet on weather or not that Panthers will have a better or worse record than 9-7

I went over because i feel that they are still a force to be reckoned with & the most complete team in the NFC

so who what do you think over or under 9-7

Over. I'm thinking 10-6 or 11-5. I don't see much out of the NFC South.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

probably gonna be 10-8

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
        probably gonna be 10-8
        ehm... you do know there's only 16 games in the season right?

I say 11-5.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I say 9-7, just as you predicted.

Comment

8-8. What was the best D-line in football is now Julius Peppers and a bunch of guys. The QB situation is very shaky. They couldn't run the ball last year. There's just alot of things the Panthers need to improve upon.
            aka KGB Chicken

Comment

I think they'll be right around .500. 7 to 9 wins, so that would be under.

Comment

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see them come in last or come in first. Right now, I'd rank the division as follows:

1. Saints
                2. Falcons
                3. Panthers
                4. Bucs

I'll say 7-9 or 6-10

Comment

Under, and I am in the process of a NFC South thread that I will post tonight. So I will explain there.

Comment

Under. I don't trust Jake Delhomme.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Under, Everyone always says that they are going to be great, and then they never are.

8-8, if they are lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                        Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see them come in last or come in first. Right now, I'd rank the division as follows:

1. Saints
                        2. Falcons
                        3. Panthers
                        4. Bucs

I'll say 7-9 or 6-10
                        I think I read a stat that for the last few years, nobody has repeated first in the division. Take it for what it's worth (not much lol, bad memory) but I think I remember that.

EDIT: Oooo yeah, division was made in 2002. No repeats since then.
                        Last edited by skinzzfan25; 05-09-2007, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                          I think I read a stat that for like 30 years, nobody has repeated first in the division. Take it for what it's worth (not much lol, bad memory) but I think I remember that.
                          It is too true though. I wonder what he thinks the Bucs record will be?

Comment

Alright guys, let's hold off on the NFC South discussion until I am ready. I have the biggest writeup I've ever had in the works. It won't be ready until tonight, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              Alright guys, let's hold off on the NFC South discussion until I am ready. I have the biggest writeup I've ever had in the works. It won't be ready until tonight, though.
                              Similar to the "ITS BACK!! NFL EAST THREAD!"?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information