Lets do it like NFL Live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets do it like NFL Live

This is for Whole divisions people. Have your answers come with some meat (not just one name)

NFC SOUTH

Best off-season move- ATL getting Joe Horn it gives them someone that they can depend on and help the young WR's

Worst off season move- ATL for trading Matt Schaub, now you put all your eggs in one basket. That being Mick Vick and he might not even play

Best Draft- I like TB (i know homer) but we upgraded your D and got younger where guy's will be leaveing soon.

Most Important Player- This can be one name Drew Brees

Most Improved Player- Its players but the TB o-line (again with the homer pick) but the young guys have played a little bit and Big Luke will help them if he can stay on the field.

Hot Seat- Jon Fox if his team does not win 10-12 games and deep in the playoffs, he is done!!!

Originally posted by bigbuc View Post
    This is for Whole divisions people. Have your answers come with some meat (not just one name)

NFC SOUTH

Best off-season move- ATL getting Joe Horn it gives them someone that they can depend on and help the young WR's

Worst off season move- ATL for trading Matt Schaub, now you put all your eggs in one basket. That being Mick Vick and he might not even play

Best Draft- I like TB (i know homer) but we upgraded your D and got younger where guy's will be leaveing soon.

Most Improved Player- Its players but the TB o-line (again with the homer pick) but the young guys have played a little bit and Big Luke will help them if he can stay on the field.

Hot Seat- Jon Fox if his team does not win 10-12 games and deep in the play offs, he is done!!!

AFC NORTH

Best Offseason move: Baltimore picking up mcgahee
    Worst Offseason move- Steelers releasing Joey Porter
    Best Draft-Cleveland browns
    Most Improved Player- Sean Jones, S, Cleveland
    Most Important Player- Carson Palmer, QB, Bengals
    Hot Seat- Marvin Lewis

Originally posted by mythbusta
    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
    who dey?

Comment

ESPN blows. Who cares? lol.

But I will play your game:

NFC East-

Best Offseason move- Leonard Davis and Reuben Droughns (by default, no one really did anything)

Worst Offseason move- No real moves in the divison

Best Draft- Dallas Cowboys

Worst Draft- Philidephia Eagles

Most Improved Player- Clinton Portis

Most Important Player- Tony Romo

Hot Seat- Tom Coughlin

Divison Winner- Dallas Cowboys

Comment

AFC West

Best offseason move- Broncos picking up Dre Bly or Chiefs getting Napoleon Harris or Radiers getting rid of Randy Moss
        Worst offseason move- Chargers hiring Norv Turner LOL jokings
        Best Draft- Raiders or Broncos
        Worst Draft- no one
        Most Improved Player- Jay Cutler
        Most Important Player- Damon Huard
        Hot Seat- Norv Turner
        Division Winner- Broncos
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

NFC North

Best off-season move- Detroit trading for Tatum Bell. There aren't really any other moves that were made

Worst off season move- Thomas Jones to the Jets. Again not many moves made, but that will take a hit to the Bears run game. Bensin will pick it up a bit, but they'll feel some effects of it.

Best Draft- Minnesota. They get a star RB that could have easily gone earlier, a starting WR in Rice, a CB that will at the least be a very good nickleback, and a 3 or 4 WR in Allison.

Most Important Player- Rex Grossman, if he limits his mistakes the Bears could find themselves back at the Superbowl.

Most Improved Player- Cullen Jenkins, the move to DE should make him better.

Hot Seat- Do I even have to say it? If the Lions don't get to at least .500 he should be canned. Of course it's been like that for the past 3 seasons so who knows if he will.

Comment

NFC East:

Best Offseason move- The Ruben Droughns signing, but even that isn't that spectacular. The 'Skins made some good moves on the defensive side of the ball, but again, nothing amazing.

Worst Offseason move- Can't really say yet. No signing jumps out at me as being bad.

Best Draft- Redskins just because they got the best player in LaRon Landry.

Worst Draft- The Eagles. Let the Dallas freaking Cowboys move into our spot and took a QB with our 1st pick. The rest of the draft was good, but I'm still bitter.

Most Improved Player- Reggie Brown

Most Important Player- Donovan McNabb. More pressure on him than on anyone else in football this season.

Hot Seat- Coughlin. Depending on what the Eagles do Reid could be in trouble.

Divison Winner- Iggles, baby.

Originally posted by snuff
            Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

Dude you said the redskins had the best draft? Are you serious? Because they got landry? so what. They had the 2nd worst draft next to the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                NFC North

Hot Seat- Do I even have to say it? If the Lions don't get to at least .500 he should be canned. Of course it's been like that for the past 3 seasons so who knows if he will.
                Hot Seat - 'he' in the hot-seat? millen? marinelli? martz? (why is their front always beginning with M? bah!)
                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                  Hot Seat - 'he' in the hot-seat? millen? marinelli? martz? (why is their front always beginning with M? bah!)
                  Millen was who I was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbuc View Post

NFC SOUTH

Hot Seat- Jon Fox if his team does not win 10-12 games and deep in the playoffs, he is done!!!
                    AFC West

Best off-season move - trading for Dre Bly. They got rid of 2 players they were looking to get rid of after dissapointing seasons and get a top notch no. 2 CB and ballhawks like and Champ, QBs will have to pay for throwing at DEN.

Worst off-season move - SD sitting on Michael Turner. They could have gotten some valuable compensation for a backup who will leave next year. Instead, they get nothing for him and will get no compensation for him next year. At best, theyll get a 3rd round comp pick in 09. Very little compared to what they could have got.

Best Draft - Raiders, they got their franchise QB, added the TE they badly needed, got some possible steals later in the draft and pulled a nice trade for BMW

Most Important Player - LT, the league MVP

Most Improved Player - Jerry Porter...a year after getting benched by Art Shell, Porter is healthy and will be the top receiver in this offense and could put up a 1000 yard season.

Hot Seat - Norv Turner. The Chargers went 14-2 with the same players as last year and Turner was brought in b/c he is a veteran coach who can help the Chargers win now. If they dont win now, TUrner wont make it long.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                      Dude you said the redskins had the best draft? Are you serious? Because they got landry? so what. They had the 2nd worst draft next to the Eagles.
                      Yeah, so what, they got the best player out of anyone else in the division. What does that count for?

I think sometimes as draft fans we get too caught up in who got great steals and value for each pick, but in a division where I don't think anyone's draft was all that good the Redskins got a guy who'll start right away and should be very good for many years. I didn't say they had the deepest draft, just the best one. Dude.

Originally posted by snuff
                      Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

)

AFC WEST

Best off-season move- Denver signing Dan Graham. Not. I can't really think of any good ones.

Worst off season move- Denver for dropping Al Wilson. He was the heart of the D and a great player and leader, he will not be replaced.

Best Draft- Raiders, future franchise QB, good TE, etc.

Most Important Player- Oh, gee I wonder.

Most Improved Player-Well I can't speak for the entire division on this, but I have high, high hopes for Cutler, Scheffler and Marshall.

Hot Seat- Lane Kiffin! LOL

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          Millen was who I was talking about.
                          they were who we thought they were!
                          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

AFC East

Best off-season move- Patriots acquiring the multitude of players they have.

Worst off season move- Bills losing McGahee

Best Draft- Jets had a great draft this year

Most Important Player- Tom Brady

Most Improved Player-Laurence Maroney

Hot Seat- Dick Jauron

Comment

AFC East:

Best off-season move- New England signs outside linebacker Adalius Thomas.

Worst off season move- Dolphins draft wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr. #9 overall.

Best Draft- Buffalo Bills

Most Important Player - Tom Brady, Patriots

Most Improved Player - Chris Chambers, Dolphins

Hot Seat - Dick Jauron, Bills (None, really.)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information