Favre asked to be traded!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    Good luck getting anything but a backup gig on any other team in the NFL, Brett. You're lucky the Packers haven't had the balls to move on yet.
    He would likely be a nice upgrade in Jacksonville.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      Good luck getting anything but a backup gig on any other team in the NFL, Brett. You're lucky the Packers haven't had the balls to move on yet.
      Miami could be a possible destination

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        Miami could be a possible destination
        I dont think there head office could handle the boos anymore, imagine them wasting a second round pick and money on wasted up qb then spending another second round pick on a 27 year old rookie qb and then getting Favre.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
          He would likely be a nice upgrade in Jacksonville.
          no kidding.

If Brett Favre is traded I will do a ******* swan dive off the roof of my house.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Brett Favre is going nowhere. This thread will only turn into a Favre bashing fiasco.

The Jaguars have a horrendous QB situation and to say they wouldn't want Brett Favre is stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              no kidding.

If Brett Favre is traded I will do a ******* swan dive off the roof of my house.
              Well that's reason enough to do it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                Well that's reason enough to do it.
                Yeah, I know. When Brett Favre leaves titletown my life is basically over.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

Comment

Like I said, the city of Green Bay may never recover. Hell the organization may never recover when he leaves. Oh that would be sweet music to my ears. :D

Oh and for those who say it's not true. Jay Glazer is gods gift to inside info on the NFL (along with Schefter).

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    Like I said, the city of Green Bay may never recover. Hell the organization may never recover when he leaves. Oh that would be sweet music to my ears. :D

Oh and for those who say it's not true. Jay Glazer is gods gift to inside info on the NFL (along with Schefter).
                    Sweetness, I think you may be the first person ever to propose the notion that Green Bay may be upset when their Hall of Fame QB retires. Congrats.

they get smoked.

Comment

Sweetness, I think you may be the first person ever to propose the notion that Green Bay may be upset when their Hall of Fame QB retires. Congrats.
                      Um they're going to be more than upset. People will be on suicide watch when he decides to hang em' up.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Im way ahead of you, already started cutting myself!
                        it wont happen though and you know that the reason that so many fans not from the midwest became packer-backers was because of Favre. He was the Manning of the mid-late 90's

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

The Jags don't think there QB situatino is that bad or they wouldn't have passed on Quinn.
                          "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

complete BS, he knows that a trade wouldnt be beneficial for him or the packers

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                              Im way ahead of you, already started cutting myself!
                              it wont happen though and you know that the reason that so many fans not from the midwest became packer-backers was because of Favre. He was the Manning of the mid-late 90's
                              Don't compare Favre with that chump manning.

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                                complete BS, he knows that a trade wouldnt be beneficial for him or the packers
                                That's debatable, on both ends.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information