Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best 3 WR set (on 1 team)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best 3 WR set (on 1 team)

    It could be the Saints now with Meachem (Holston and Henderson) or the Colts now with Anthoney Gonzales (Harrison and Wayne), also in the running Rams (Holt, Bruce, and Bennett), 49ers (Jackson, Lelie, and Hill), Patriots (Moss, Stallworth and Jackson/Caldwell), Lions (Williams, Johnson, and Furrey) or Broncos (Walker, Smith, Stokley)


  • #2
    It is still the Colts.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
      It is still the Colts.
      As long as Gonzalez is decent. Harrison and Wayne are both Top 10 NFL WRs.


      The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

      If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

      <Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
      <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
        As long as Gonzalez is decent. Harrison and Wayne are both Top 10 NFL WRs.
        Go higher :D

        Especially with Wayne playing on number two corners.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
          Go higher :D

          Especially with Wayne playing on number two corners.
          I thought about saying Top 5, but that seemed a bit homerish.


          The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

          If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

          <Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
          <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

          Comment


          • #6
            its the colts hands down, but the cowboys should be on the list w/ owens/glenn/crayton

            Comment


            • #7
              Wow..

              Right now... I'm going with Proven 3-sets.. because i'm not going to put a rookie #1/#2/#3 over a guy proven.

              1) Cardinals: Larry Fitzgerald -> Anquan Boldin -> Bryant Johnson
              2) Bengals: Chad Johnson -> TJ Houshmanzadeh -> Chris Henry
              3) Rams: Isaac Bruce -> Torry Holt -> Drew Bennett
              4) Patriots: Randy Moss -> Dante Stallworth -> Reche Caldwell
              5) Cowboys: Terrell Owens -> Terry Glenn -> Patrick Crayton
              6) Packers: Donald Driver -> Greg Jennings -> Robert Ferguson
              7) Broncos: Rod Smith -> Javon Walker -> Brandon Marshall
              8) Ravens: Derrick Mason -> Patrick Clayton -> Demetrius Williams
              9) Jaguars: Reggie Williams -> Matt Jones -> Ernest Wilford
              10) Steelers: Hines Ward -> Santonio Holmes -> Cedrick Wilson


              Top 3 using Rooks:

              1) Lions : Roy Williams -> Calvin Johnson -> Mike Furrey
              2) Colts: Marvin Harrison -> Reggie Wayne -> Anthony Gonzalez
              3) Giants: Plaxico Burress -> Amani Toomer -> Steve Smith

              Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

              Comment


              • #8
                [2005]Roy Williams, Charles Rogers, and Mike Williams![/2005]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wouldn't Welker be the number 3 for the Pats?

                  XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That Cardinals combination of Fitzgerald/Boldin/Johnson sure does look nice.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      1) Colts: Marvin Harrison -> Reggie Wayne -> Anthony Gonzalez
                      2) Cardinals: Larry Fitzgerald -> Anquan Boldin -> Bryant Johnson
                      3) Lions: Roy Williams -> Calvin Johnson -> Mike Furrey



                      Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                        Wow..


                        8) Ravens: Derrick Mason -> Mark Clayton -> Demetrius Williams
                        fixed, a pretty ok list in parts


                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                        Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                          7) Broncos: Rod Smith -> Javon Walker -> Brandon Marshall
                          no way is rod smith #1 on our depth chart this year

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                            Wow..

                            Right now... I'm going with Proven 3-sets.. because i'm not going to put a rookie #1/#2/#3 over a guy proven.

                            1) Cardinals: Larry Fitzgerald -> Anquan Boldin -> Bryant Johnson
                            2) Bengals: Chad Johnson -> TJ Houshmanzadeh -> Chris Henry
                            3) Rams: Isaac Bruce -> Torry Holt -> Drew Bennett
                            4) Patriots: Randy Moss -> Dante Stallworth -> Reche Caldwell
                            5) Cowboys: Terrell Owens -> Terry Glenn -> Patrick Crayton
                            6) Packers: Donald Driver -> Greg Jennings -> Robert Ferguson
                            7) Broncos: Rod Smith -> Javon Walker -> Brandon Marshall
                            8) Ravens: Derrick Mason -> Patrick Clayton -> Demetrius Williams
                            9) Jaguars: Reggie Williams -> Matt Jones -> Ernest Wilford
                            10) Steelers: Hines Ward -> Santonio Holmes -> Cedrick Wilson


                            Top 3 using Rooks:

                            1) Lions : Roy Williams -> Calvin Johnson -> Mike Furrey
                            2) Colts: Marvin Harrison -> Reggie Wayne -> Anthony Gonzalez
                            3) Giants: Plaxico Burress -> Amani Toomer -> Steve Smith
                            I'd love for it to be that way, but they are NOT #9. They are probably somewhere in the bottom-half to bottom-third.

                            Ernest Wilford is gonna have pressure on him anyways. Mike Walker and John Broussard look good, albeit in "underwear" practices.

                            by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Wow...the fact that the Cardinals were left off of your list complete just shows how irrelevant this is. Unbelievable, as far as Harrison and Wayne go...yeah...they're great...but Boldin / Fitzgerald > both of them. Harrison WAS better, but as the younger guys are developing beyond him, and him not getting any better than he was, I think Boldin and Fitz have passed him up. Don't get me wrong, I'd still consider Marvin Harrison in the top 5 or 10 but Wayne isn't on my list for top 10 WRs in the NFL. He can get there, but he's not there yet. So to say they are both top 10 is insane. Boldin and Fitz are up there and are both in the top 10 for sure, considering when both were healthy they led the league in receptions lol.

                              So, for once, the Cardinal's get a first place vote for something.

                              #1 WR combo / tandem = Arizona Cardinals

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information