Roger Goodells Legacy So Far

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Goodells Legacy So Far

How would you define it? I would define it as setting the law down on player behavior.

Originally posted by MP123 View Post
    How would you define it? I would define it as setting the law down on player behavior.
    I was going to say something along the lines of hard-nosed and doesn't take any garbage, but that will do.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

I think he's doing well, I think the heavy handedness is needed, a lot of the guys getting in trouble are still fairly young, they're still immature.

Comment

He's a aight commish, but to me it seems like he's trying to do too much too fast. and i definitely don't like the idea of the super bowl in another country.

Comment

He's very Ward-esque. I can dig it.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Goodell is God.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
              He's very Ward-esque. I can dig it.
              that's exactly how I would describe him the Warden of the NFL.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by MP123 View Post
                At first I didn't like him, but as long as he doesn't take it to a David Stern level, I support what he is doing.

Comment

He's a reasonable guy and he lays down the law.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

His player conduct policy is the greatest thing since the forward pass.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                      Goodell is God.
                      God-ell?

10 Char

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                        His player conduct policy is the greatest thing since the forward pass.
                        I'm so glad to see he's really cracking down on guys like pac-man, guys like him need to know that just because everyone knows them doesn't mean they can get away with things

Originally posted by princefielder28
                        Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

I like him because he does all the things that seem so obvious, which a lot of other commissioners don't do. I like him even more because he is starting talk about shortening the time between draft picks, very nice, and very due. I like what he is doing.

Comment

I think Goodell is doing the "new teacher" thing right now. He has his agenda, and he's coming out really tough because he wants the "students" (players, agents, coaches, media) to take him seriously. As time goes by, he will stay stern, but now that he has attention and respect, he can ease off a little. I think he's playing his hand beautifully. I like the implementation of the player-conduct policy. I'm not a fan of the international games at all. There are too many logistical issues, and it's not good for the players to have to do these transatlantic flights for the glory of the NFL's next TV contract. The 17th game/international flavor is just silly.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

i likes i likes
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information